I caved in and tested.....

Thanks SPC I hope so...... ;-) not sure what implantation bleeding etc feels like as I wasnt even looking for it with DD so can only hope but know with AF last two times I have just started bleeding with frank red blood so everything crossed xx

Thanks skimpy.... Yeah the general rule of thumb is that the Ic are pretty much ok to use and quite sensitive but who knows! Ive had conflicting results this week Im all over the place....but tbh Im thinking Im out for this month with bleeding as crampy feelings are getting but stronger but only on one side....I suppose I will know by later today if the bleeding continues and turns into AF or not....One thing I do know is that if it is AF I will be expecting her arrival in an abbundance as I get terrible heavy periods so if not and its just light then maybe im still in with the IM Bleeding....thanks for sharing that with us Skimpy..... ps waht do you think of the pics ive posted/ Were your evap lines anything similar? xxx

really hope it is implantation matey!!!!!!! i just made my cat cross her fingers. lol she bit me!

Ha lol love it Mrsmc.....poor finger but thanks!!! DH is thankfully going to be spared my mad spell as Ive thrown it all at you lovely ladies.....oh here he is....ok back later ladies xxx

aw this place really is a godsend! My hubby should be pleased i come here instead of ear bash him

I'd be going nuts without it. We haven't told anyone that we're TTC so it's such a relief to be able to share stuff here.

Thank you, thank you everyone!!

likewise smallpurplecat,- - - - somewhere to offload everything. I am so glad i joined

Thanks skimpy.... Yeah the general rule of thumb is that the Ic are pretty much ok to use and quite sensitive but who knows! Ive had conflicting results this week Im all over the place....but tbh Im thinking Im out for this month with bleeding as crampy feelings are getting but stronger but only on one side....I suppose I will know by later today if the bleeding continues and turns into AF or not....One thing I do know is that if it is AF I will be expecting her arrival in an abbundance as I get terrible heavy periods so if not and its just light then maybe im still in with the IM Bleeding....thanks for sharing that with us Skimpy..... ps waht do you think of the pics ive posted/ Were your evap lines anything similar? xxx

Gonna look for the pics, are they in your journal??

Hope it is implantation beeding for you Wilma. This has been such a rollercoaster week for you! Good luck and really hope its good news for you this weekend. :)

Hi Ladies Im back.....thanks for looking skimpy.....Im hoping so!
Yeah I would be no doubt up the wall by now if I didnt have everyone here to come and talk to....I know Im prob driving half of you up the wall too but hey ho lol hee hee!! well so far no more spotting atm hope it stays that way too.....just cant understand the inconsistencies of the EC's......I cant do anything the simple way mind so this doesnt surprise me really lol!! xx

Well hon, your AF is not due for a couple of days so I see no reason why this is not implantation bleeding. I reckon you should keep testing and fingers crossed! xx

How are you feeling now Wilma? Any more positive?
You know, that dark spotting could have just been left-over blood from your last AF being washed out. TMI WARNING. If it wasn't quite all mopped up last time and you now have a day with lots of CM it just just be rinsing out the debris. I've had that several times, without it really meaning anything.
You have some other v good signs. It's now the weekend and you know how quickly they race past, so you'll know before long x

Thanks Annie.....I hope it is just that!!
AF due sunday according to my chart....

Scared to go to the loo again incase theres more and its got heavier....going to test again tonight and will keep testing twice a day with the EC's and see what happens....Ooohhhhh im scared! lol xxx

Thansk St val...yeah thats another reason it could be happening ...... I just pray its not AF....but yeah the weekend is here and yup we all know how fast they go so yes will know soon enough!! xxx

Thanks mamfy.... ;-) Still no more spotting or bleeding so hopefully it will stay that way and no AF this month thank you!! lol! Done another CB, EC and Ov strip! Got two BFN's....but still getting a pos on Ov strips albeit faint!

My body is misshaving in the worst possible way and im getting crabby with DH....bless him!! lol!! I just want my BFN NOWWWWWWWWWWWW lol good luck to all testing this weekend and all those TTC too....enjoy!! xxx

Wilma - just got in and couldn't wait to get online and see how things were doing with you! I'm pleased your AF hasn't come - it does sound promising as you said before - you normally just come on and don't stop!

You testing again in the morning?

SPC xx

Hi SPC....yeah going to do a FMU again and prob tomorrow evening again...then Im out all day Sunday at a craft event so I will be too busy selling my muffins to worry about it all ha ha so then I hope by monday I should know either way!! Im reading loads of posts about spotting at 12dpo etc and lots of them still got a BFP when had some bleeding at this point so I am trying to remain optimistic about it all! Still got all the other possible pg symptoms tho and bbs, especially inderneath are very tender and still having lots of twinges...moving from side to side then sometimes just one side!! So in theory its all looking good I think but I just need the ruddy BFP to confirm it all lol!! xxx

hi wilmalinstone have you tested yet??? hope you get your bfp xx :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back