Tested ... ... Advice?

Lollibobs

Reaction score
Hi All

Well I am now 11 days late, did a test last Monday and got a BFN, however I have tested again this morning and there was a faint line ... ... going to do it again in the morning - so trying not to get too excited yet.

How do you work out how far gone you would be?xxx

Just count from the 1st day of your last bleed :)

Oooo you are so patient!! Id have to test now!!!! Fingers crossed for you hun

xx

Hi All

Well I am now 11 days late, did a test last Monday and got a BFN, however I have tested again this morning and there was a faint line ... ... going to do it again in the morning - so trying not to get too excited yet.

How do you work out how far gone you would be?xxx

Just count from the 1st day of your last bleed :)

Oooo you are so patient!! Id have to test now!!!! Fingers crossed for you hun

xx

Fingers crossed for you hun!

I am testing in the morning too got a really faint almost not there positive this afternoon and light brown spotting so not holding my hopes too high

:hug: :pray: :pray:

Good luck to you and nw1 for testing this morning :pray: :pray:

Any news Lollibob? I tested this morning with digital, BFN but no AF still

Fingers crossed for you hun :hug:

Well I tested this morning with a Predictor test, the one where you wait for a pink dot in the centre ... ... and nothing seemed to come?? :-(

So yesterday I had a faint line, today there seems to be nothing, bit confused, still no AF.

I have a First Response test at home - tempted to do that one tomorrow morning.

Any advice anyone - or so you think I should just sit tight and see what happens xxx

Well I tested this morning with a Predictor test, the one where you wait for a pink dot in the centre ... ... and nothing seemed to come?? :-(

So yesterday I had a faint line, today there seems to be nothing, bit confused, still no AF.

I have a First Response test at home - tempted to do that one tomorrow morning.

Any advice anyone - or so you think I should just sit tight and see what happens xxx

i know its easy to say but i would wait a couple of days and if still no af test again, i think the hormone rises every 24hour, (i may be wrong though) but if you have had a faint kine in a couple of days it should be a little darker, good luck

I would try and sit tight, i kow it is hard to do (trying to do it myself!) but lets hope the result in the end is a good one x x x

It's sooo hard ... ...

Still no AF - almost 3-weeks late now :-(

Haven't tested again since Friday, just going to wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111