i see a line!!! DONT LAUGH!

lillou

Reaction score
i tested this morning and got a very very faint line in 4 mins, i am going to test in the morning again but i need to ask something-

i woke up at 5.30am for a pee and i pee'd in a plastic cup but thought id test when i got up as i was still half asleep so i left the container in the bathroom, anyway i got up again at 9 and (PLEASE DONT THINK IM WEIRD!) i needed to pee again so i pee'd in the cup again so now i have two FMU in the cup and i tested and a line came up- could this be a false line as i pee'd in the cup twice?

I think its official that i am indeed going CRAZY! OH and see the line to but i dont want to get excited just yet

HELP! :wall:

I wouldn't think two lots of wee would make it false positive - in fact I would say that the second lot would dilute the first lot. Blimey BFP day!! Congrats and fingers crossed for a darker line tomorrow!

OMG, i am going to test again the morning and :pray: the line gets darker!

thanks hun!

Can't see two lots making a false positive.
Looks like its a congrats :cheer:

I dont think you are crazy...I think you are pregnant!!!!

congratulations lovely!

Sal x

i just cant believe it, i think i will if i get a mega strong line but at the moment its a faint one! i am dying to test again though, everytime i look at the faint line i get excited, its definately there!

Wow!! this really is the month for BFP's!! Excellent stuff, congratulations hun! :cheer: :cheer:

OMG - congratulations! :pray: Praying I am joining you!

:rotfl: i dont think 2 lots of pee would make a difference :hug: good luck, hope the line gets darker and your eyes werent just playing tricks on you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back