How u 27/30+ weekers doing with hot weather

nadine

Reaction score
So as it sYs how r u coping in the hot hot hot weather, I took Lil lad on egg hunt n It does u in, love warm weather but gowd it takes it out of u when u pregnant n I'm only 29 weeks x x x

Its the night time that gets me -I have to sleep with no covers and hardly a stitch on. My other half works nights, gets home 6AM and when he comes to bed he gets an eye full of my naked fatty butt! hehe. :lol: not a pretty sight!

Last edited:
i walked to the doctors and back today to get my iron pills and i felt sooooo faint and hot on the way back!

oohh im loving this weather :) i do feel tired after a couple of hours in the sun though xx

Hey, am struggling here; 29 weeks and it is to get hotter apparantly....

I have two weeks of work which is a god send...

Am exhausted!!

xx

Its the night time that gets me -I have to sleep with no covers and hardly a stitch on. My other half works nights, gets home 6AM and when he comes to bed he gets an eye full of my naked fatty butt! hehe. :lol: not a pretty sight!

My OH has to endure me clambering over him with my bowling ball belly at least twice in the night and I have put on a good couple of stone... and when sleeping naked, he too has to endure my wibbly bits... :lol:

It's during the night I'm noticing it alot, I can't sleep with no covers though lol so been leaving my bedroom window open all night :)

my ankles dont like it one little bit ! x

im loving the sun if it was possible to just sit still in it and not doing anything but with a 5 year old and work the sun is doing my head in at the mo..... :(

I struggled with it today. It was too hot in my office and my feet swelled and I felt rubbish so went home early and the journey home was soooo hot and I felt a bit faint walking home too. I usually adore this weather but today I've been a grumpy bitch about it!

xx

oh i would have this weather over cold any day i hate being cold at night i do love my duvet and jsut open the window for fresh air

oh i would have this weather over cold any day i hate being cold at night i do love my duvet and jsut open the window for fresh air

Yeah me too Midnight, it just made me grumpy and tired today! I slept on the sofa for 2 hours or so when I got home but at least that meant I kept my flump feet up!

xx

get lots of ice lollies in :) and some nice fruit juices then when you have a spare few relax in the garden with you feet up :)

Haha...I think my work might have something to say about me putting my feet up with an ice lolly in hand! Roll on maternity leave!

xx

rather gald i have finished work to be honest as they have the heating on full where i work for the poor old dears :( other then that im fine tbh, i had my last in august so im lucky iut will all be over end off may :)

I am not noticing it so much as I am still at work and work in an old building that is ALWAYS cool even with no air con - it's cool enough at I am still coming to work with a cardi and putting it on while in the office (I am quite a cold person tho!)

Have been fine on the weekends tho - I am actually hoping it gets hotter lol

Loving the sun, it's the only thing keeping me half sane right now. Glad I can get washing dry on line, can walk, walk, walk, able to let kids go out and play otherwise they'd be driving me mad! X x

I love the sunshine. I have just been making sure I drink lots. I really fancy an ice lolly now that Midnight mentioned it. xx

i just hope it stays this nice for my maternity leave in 4 weeks time!

so i can get in the garden and sunbathe !

Im loving it too :D Have taken lil man to the park every day this week and had picnics most days too.. its not doing my back much good sitting on the floor at the park.. but ive been coming home lovely and pink :D Hope it stays like this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back