Nadines birth story

nadine

Reaction score
Well birth story of sapphire sienna samuels

Started by waking Thursday 30th 5am with boggling pains, every 20 / 25 / 30 mins

This continues all day till at about 7pm they were comin ever 4min last 30/40s threw out day kept feeling damp n wet n to be honest didn't no if it was water or pee

Went Hozzy at 10pm they didn't check my water but checked me n I was 2cm contracting every 10min so was told to come bk when they were every 5 n that labor some times slows down so I should go make most of it n try n get sleep for few hours

Went home were pains slowed to every 20/25mins again, but lasting 60/80seconds n were painnnnn full

Continued with this till 10am Friday 1st when I went loo I lost my plug! Ewe

Rang hoz n explained contractions ad stopped to every 30 mins but very painful n what should I do, I was told just take paracetamol which I was n that I could be like this for days!!!

Then lay down on bed n go urge so shot up n had trickle all over, rang my mw she came n looked at me sent me to Hozzy wi leak n suspected it was from the day b4

Then was told I was going to be induced got checked n was 4 cm so sent to delivery to pop waters

Waters popped at 5 was a good 5cm had epidural coz was tired
went till about 9.30pm n got to 6cm so slow but happening next thing I no pain r horrendous again n baby hb dropped then stopped 6 people rushed in rushing about peeping me for section said there was no time for me to be awake n saffys dad had to stay out side

What seemed a hour to my partner she was here, I can't remember much obv as was out of it but today the dr come to check saffy n said she gave them a scare as it took 8 mins for her to take her first breath,

Only just think it's all hitting in now, so lucky to have her

I'm not still in Hozzy but home tomoz I'm in a lot of pain as 2 section plus after pains but all worth it!! God knows how I'll manage tomoz avin my Lil lad n baby n being still so weak but fingers crossed I'll get help of fam n friends

X x x

Congratulations! what a scare, 8 mins to start breathing, hope she ok now

You poor things, thats alot to happen :hug:

Sounds like you coped well though and I hope you have a speedy recovery :) x

Congrats again hun, you did really well, I hope you are back to normal soon - wishing you a speedy recovery x

poor thing you had a tough time . Hope your feeling better soon xxxx

Oh hunnie :hug:
Congratulations on your baby girl! Well done mummy and Sapphire for being so strong! xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations again Nadine! Hope you feel better soon - I'm sure you'll be fab with your 2 little ones! xx

Hope your both ok and you recover soon Hun, congratulations xx

Congratulations!! Pleased she is all safe now!! xx

Congrats again and hope you make a speedy recovery!
X

Congratulations hun, glad alls well and well done on keeping strong! You're baby girl is gorgeous xx

well done hunni, sounds like a right ordeal! x

Aww congratualtions hunni.... xx

Wow Nadine, what a drama, so pleased little girl is OK now - get as much rest as you can before you get home xx

Congratulations hunni! You did sooooo well!

Geez what a scare you had with your DD not breathing for 8 mins! I think you did marvellous and huge respect to you.

Glad you and LO are ok and I wish you a speedy recovery.:hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back