How is your baby sleeping in such hot weather?

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered how everyone else is coping trying to get their babies to sleep in this hot weather?

Last night was tricky as it was sooooo hot & stuffy, he finally went to sleep at 9.30pm. We had the fan on, windows open and we still couldnt get his nursery below 26 degrees :shock: :shock:

Antonio has been grisley all day (plus he had his 2nd lot of jabs this afternoon and has a slight low fever) He has just fallen asleep after no sleep at all today, right now hes in his cotbed with nothing on except a nappy but the room is 26.1 degrees and cant get it any lower :?

How is everyone else doing it? Are you baby's wearing anything or just a nappy?
T xx

26º :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: lil miss sweats like a pig and is really really thirsty all the time.... she either boob feeds constantly or I give her extra fluids..luckily we have aircon which gives some relief during the day :)

Caitlyn has been realy grouchy, wouldnt sleep on her own has to go asleep on me bu she just has her nappy on.

Angel kicked up before bed last night, but was asleep by 10ish. And had longer between feeds. She was up at 2.45am, 6.00am then didn't get up til 9.45am. She never sleeps passed 7.30 normally! I had time to have a bit of a lie in this morning and get jobs done. She's slept most of the day too. I've just kept her in a vest.

Ask Luke what sleep is.. he doesn't seem to know. :shock:

Not very well, DS has n problems sleeping. But poor DD was a bit grumpy last night despite having the fan on full blast and windows opened.. I just her to bed in a nappy and a top it was that hot and she kept kicking her blankie off.

Terribley :(

Last night she was awake from 3.30am - 5am :shock:

And night before 6.30am - for a baby who normaly sleeps ntil 10am was a bit different :rotfl:

not great here either. Monday night we couldn't get his nursery below 27 degrees and last night we couldn't get it below 26 degrees. Asher is just sleeping in his nappy at the moment. We have windows wide open and fan on all night.

I think his blackout fabric and blinds stop the air getting in very well.

I would love air con!

K.xx

So glad it's not just us having these problems. Jenna usually goes to bed 7pm, not a peep out of her til about 6:30am (we're still doing a dream feed at 11pm). The past few nights have been hellish - I'm beginning to dread bed time! Seems to be taking about 1-2 hours to get her to fall asleep as her room is so warm. Her room gets the sun all afternoon and evening, so even though I've got the fan on and the windows open and the curtains closed, it's still 27/28 degrees in there :? Also pretty bright, even with the 'black out' blind. Once she's asleep then thankfully she stays asleep, but it's just a total nightmare at the moment :( I have ordered a baa baa blind so the room will be dark and if that doesn't work we'll have to go and buy an aircon unit for her room ....

She's just in her nappy and 1 TOG grobag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back