Hot weather and baby sleeping??

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering what your doing with the hot weather and making baby comfy when they sleep? My little boy is 3 and a half weeks old and he feels so hot in this heat . On occasion I've let himsleep in his nappy with a blanket over but he seems to kick it off. But If he has a baby grow on or vest he feels hot and sweaty!! I've bathed him at 8 and put a thin pair of bottoms and a vest on and he is now asleep on his Moses. The windows open but I'm worried he will either be too hot or too cold?!!! My room temp says 27 ( said 29 last night when I fed him at 4am!!) how do I get it right? I guess if he was uncomfortable he would cry ? I don't want him to be ill tho xx

Jake won't sleep unless he's swaddled. So I've put him in a vest and swaddled in a sheet. The temperature in the room at the moment is 26 degrees and we've got all the windows open and a fan on.
I'm sure if he is uncomfortable he'll let me know, at the moment he's fast asleep!

When my LO was that young I would have still put her in a vest and babygrow but both very thin and then one this sheet over her knowing that she'd kick it off.

They deffinately let you know if they're not happy though and its always best for them to be too cold than too warm. Just go with your gut instinct really. My LO is almost 1 and tonight shes jst in a vest with the window open and Ive not heard a peep out of her.

Lacey was a June baby so suffered when she was young, I used to put her in a vest or just a nappy. Charley's abit older so can cope abit more and sleeps in his pj's but kicks the quilt off. If their uncomfortable they'd let you know x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back