How soon........

Sherry

Reaction score
after giving birth did you become pregnant again???

We arent exactly trying but arent using any contraception either. We want one more and have decided if it happens, it happens and we would be very happy.
Alot of you might think I am bonkers as Seb is only 7 weeks old but, I think it would be nice not to have such a big age gap this time round. My 2 boys werent excatly planned but very much wanted (after the initial shock) and very much loved, but by the time Seb is old enough to play Josh wont want to as he will have his own intrests. I dont want such a gap that he is going to feel like an only child like Josh was.
Sherry xx

Aimee was about 4 months when I fell pregnant with Nathan. Wasn't exactly planned but we were not preventing either.

We wanted to start trying straight away after Isaac, but had a few issues to deal with initially after odd turn of events with his birth and afterwards, but I think if you wish to have another child, love him/her, and feel you can deal with all that comes with it, go for it, and very best wishes too :hug:

damon would have been about 4 months old i think :think: somewhere around there!

My little girl is 4 months old and im now 5 weeks pregnant :D .
I didnt start trying until last month and got pregnant first time trying. i know how you feel about wanting a baby again really soon i was the same.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do hun :D .

Congratulations little*red :hug: :hug:
Because I havent started my period yet I have Alec coming home from work everyday asking me if I have :lol:
I had a period after 10 days, but that was nearly 6 weeks ago. I did BF for the first 3 weeks so thats is probably why I havent had another yet. I dont expect my body to be back to normal yet but Alec doesnt understand that (men :roll: ) he is getting all excited already.
Good luck with your pregnancy :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back