Exercise after a caesarean

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
For those who had a section, when did you start exercising afterwards? I really want to start doing sit ups to tone up my stomach a bit.

I feel absolutely fine, I was driving after 4 days (Sssshh! :shhh:) and I felt like I was back to my old self after about a week. To be honest I feel better now than I did after having Josh naturally.

I've only got about 4lb to lose til Im back to my pre-pregnancy weight but my trousers still dont fit cos of my belly :lol: I cant wait to start toning up a bit! I just dont wanna wait til after my post natal check cos I dont get it til 8 weeks and thats ages away :(

i couldnt do anythin for at least a mth lol, i was terrified my tum would burst lol!!! :shock: :rotfl: :puke:

then i think i started excercising a mth after but nothin too strenuous and just gradually build up!! just runnin after Jam took a load off lol

with Kiyanna i didnt do nothing for about a month either, then started 2 do some slow, gentle excerise until i felt normal again
x sophie x

I think you're healed inside by 6 weeks - so it makes sense not to do too much until then. I was given a sheet of exercises at the hospital which helped.

I was told not to do sit ups until 3 months after the section. I did it then and it felt fine, if a little hard to do haha.

i was the same told not to da any exersize unti after 6 week check and then told not to do anything to much for 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back