Embarrasing moments of birth

Sherry

Reaction score
Thought it would be a bit of a laugh to get your stories that arent scarey :) . See who had the most embarrasing time :lol:

After they had broke my waters with Josh they had discovered menconium in my waters. The MW was of course a little worried so they got a doctor in who said he was going to take blood from him while he was still inside of me and they attached a monitor to his little head. The embarrasing bit was while all this was happening down there I couldnt stop farting :oops: :oops: :oops: and it's not a job he could do without being close up :rotfl: , It was terrible, I kept whispering to my Mum, but really didnt need to cause they werent actually silent :oops: , Just kept apologising to the young, FIT (had to be didnt he?) Dr.

:rotfl: Sherry that so funny!

When i was in labour with Evie, i started getting the urge to push and to me it felt like i need a REALLY big poo. So istarted shouting at the brian and the midwife "Im doing a poo. im doing a poo!" so the midwife went and got a bedpan and waited for me to do it. So she waited and waited and evevtaully said "Are you stil goin to do the poo?" i started shouting "its there ive done it, its there!" and Brian and the midwife started laughing saying that nothing was there and it was actually the baby. turned out it was just the pressure of the baby making me think i was doing a poo, and i had no qualms about announcing it to everybody :oops: . well they do say when in labour leave your dignity at the door :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
My god this is going to be an eye watering time, I cant stop laughing :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine isnt too bad but was funny, as they were wheeling me into theatre for my c section, they asked Lee to sit in waiting room while they gave me epidural etc and the surgeon asked me "Would you like a kiss before we take you in" I thought he meant kiss him so I said "No way, I dont even know you"...Everyone fell about laughing, and he said "No love, I meant kiss Lee not me!".

It certainly broke the ice, and Lee was relieved to see me being wheeled in laughing instead of being terrified (which I was!) :lol:

I did think I had wet myself when my waters went, as midwife was examing me, and kept apologising to her, saying "Oh God, Ive wet mysef, I am so sorry"

You defo leave your diginty at the front door of the hospital when you arrive! After 12 internal examinations, I didnt bother picking mine up on the way out!! :rotfl:

Don't know if this counts as embarrassing......but I had TV on in the background, had been watching BBC News 24....then when thet turned to cricket :bored: as it was the wee small hours of the morning, we put Channel4 on and watched countdown......between pushes I shouted '7 - Hoarder' :oops:

I had diorreah with Eleanor and my farts really stunk :oops: When the midwife asked my if i had any allergies or problems with the pregnancy, my husband said "yeh you should stand down wind from her cuz her farts effing stink!!!!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Not funny at the time but now i look back it was!!

Then the hospital photographer made a comment that she was "long like her dad" and again he was there with the sharp comment of "why thank you mam!!" :rotfl:

I pooed everywhere when I had Sam. I knew it was coming and I was crying out 'I'm going to poo, oh my god!' and the midwife just said, 'yes, Sue you are, but it doesn't matter'
I was mortified though, it bloody stank and the doctor had it on her arm! :puke: :oops: :oops: :puke:

i threw up all over the floor on the ward in the middle of the night and they had to turn all the lights on to clean it up so everybody woke up lol

i didnt poo thank god i cant imagine how embarrasing that must be!!!

I felt like I needed to poo and kept saying to the midwife "i'm sorry I think i'm pooing" she kept telling me not to worry it was just a feeling andthat i wasn't. My contrqactions suddenly slowed right down so MW suggested I got up and walked a little, so I got up and spotted small bits of poo on the bed!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
I was mortified but MW said everyone does it!!!!!

I had Austin at home and kept trying to get up in between contractions (which were coming very quickly) to make the midwives a cup of tea. When my mum arrived I asked her to make the tea, I kept apologising for being a bad hostess! I remember being convinced that they would think I was rude because I hadn't got them a drink!

I pooed and threw up, I was terrified of it happening before I went into labour but really didn't care at the time and am still not particularly bothered. These things happen...

I pooed myself during labour but I didn't really care.... :rotfl:

Worst moment was being rushed in as I was premature, lying on a bed with my legs wide open and the mw saying the doctor will be here in a second - expecting my lovely (but no hunk) consultant and in walks the most gorgeous :oops: :D doctor, who then gave me the roughest internal ever I leapt up from the bed and shouted "You are not putting those fingers up me again...." Exit one v red faced doctor....

libs :rotfl:
expecting my lovely (but no hunk) consultant and in walks the most gorgeous doctor, who then gave me the roughest internal ever I leapt up from the bed and shouted "You are not putting those fingers up me again...." Exit one v red faced doctor....

Wonder how many times he has heard that in his life :rotfl: :rotfl:

My main question after Josh was born was........... Who won Big Brother lol. It was the final when I had him :lol:

oh my gosh you guys have me in stitches. Im another one who thought i was pooing but wasnt actually.

Also the tv was on behind me and somebody turned it over in the middle of emmerdale - HOW DARE THEY :x lol so i yelled "TURN IT BACK IM LISTENING TO THAT" :oops:

I also told OH that he needed to give the car to his dad and stupid things like that i liked the colour purple :oops: i really did talk tripe! and after it was all over and i got to hold Annabelle i turned around and said "take her somebody please im going to be sick" oh dont worry you wont, you just think you will " :puke: " all over the front of myself narrowly missing Annabelle :oops:

oh goodness and thinking about it im cringing now, i yelled at a student midwife who was poking my belly mid contraction - i told her to wait a bloody min and never to poke me again as i was in enough pain already without her adding to it

Hi

:rotfl: :lol: these made my morning :lol:
I dont have any embarressing labour stories unfortanetly :)
Katrina

oh my!! I have a few!!

First when they went to burst my waters and I saw they thing they do it with I muttered something like "I sell them for pinning down tents" (I worked in a camping store at the time)

Then after the first lot of gas and air I threw up all over the midwife - I did warn her but she didnt beleive me!!

Then, when they thought I'd have to get a c-sec they took all my nail polish off which I shouted at as I had just had a manicure done and it cost me £35!!

Then I did the whole "I need a poo" thing and was jumping up and down off the bed pan - but thankfully didnt poo!!

Sherry said:
Thought it would be a bit of a laugh to get your stories that arent scarey :) . See who had the most embarrasing time :lol:

After they had broke my waters with Josh they had discovered menconium in my waters. The MW was of course a little worried so they got a doctor in who said he was going to take blood from him while he was still inside of me and they attached a monitor to his little head. The embarrasing bit was while all this was happening down there I couldnt stop farting :oops: :oops: :oops: and it's not a job he could do without being close up :rotfl: , It was terrible, I kept whispering to my Mum, but really didnt need to cause they werent actually silent :oops: , Just kept apologising to the young, FIT (had to be didnt he?) Dr.

LMFAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my god I would have been so mortified. I didn't really have any embarassing moments thankfully.

i didnt really do anything embarassing

i stood on my tiptoes every time i had a contraction
i was given one of those things which make you poo and was sat on the toilet screaming because i couldnt push the poo out lol

and i kept falling asleep with the gas and air in my mouth and breathing it in when i was asleep :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back