How Organised Are You!

nikki1306

Reaction score
So are you ladies organised,not long to go now :cheer: ,as you can see all i can seem to do is pile things in the corner at the moment :roll: ,i so need to start unpacking and sorting things out and OH is complaining that the bedroom looks like a warehouse :oops: ,so i am hoping there is someone out there who is less organised than me :pray: ,i have never been this bad before :lol: xx

all ready to move! :x

all i need is my grant to get the rest of my stuff then im ready! :cheer:

the buggy and cot is at my dads though lol

Im just as bad Nikki, all bubbys stuff is crammed into various corners of my room, have no where else to put it till the council decide to allocate us a place :roll:

I am all done, nursery is complete and things are unpacked. Just need to wash little ones clothes and pack my hospital bag.

It's great seeing everything wrapped up like that though isn't it?
Great pile of stuff as well :D

TinaOct said:
I am all done, nursery is complete and things are unpacked. Just need to wash little ones clothes and pack my hospital bag.

I know, part of me doesn't want to unpack,it's like my own little mothercare upstairs :oops: :lol: xx

nikki1306 said:
TinaOct said:

I know, part of me doesn't want to unpack,it's like my own little mothercare upstairs :oops: :lol: xx

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm all organised as well. Nursery is all finished clothes are all washed, Ironed and put away! Just need to finish packing my hospital bag and then it's just a case of waiting for my little man to arrive!!

:D

I ordered nearly everything over the internet and had it delivered to my Mum in London. She says they can't get in the spare room but the nursery here is nice and tidy :lol:

im all organsed too, nursery done, clothes put away, nappies put away, babies bag for hospital packed, just need to pack labour bag for me and il be sorted :)
well i havnt actually bought a nightdress yet, or any nursing bra's/tops, so i still need to do that aswell

I'm organised too for a change. nurserys done, clothes all washed, need to iron a couple more bits, just finishing my hospital bag. and then its just waiting!all I need is the baby!

xxx

Im still in boxes lol i do have Theas clothes washed and hung up but thats it nothing else is done not even my hospital bag

nikki1306 said:
So are you ladies organised,not long to go now :cheer: ,as you can see all i can seem to do is pile things in the corner at the moment :roll: ,i so need to start unpacking and sorting things out and OH is complaining that the bedroom looks like a warehouse :oops: ,so i am hoping there is someone out there who is less organised than me :pray: ,i have never been this bad before :lol: xx

nikki what is it with you today. :roll: Are you trying to make us all panic or what :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am having a mad panic day,thought you would all like to join me :rotfl: ,looks like most people are a lot more organised than me though :D xx

i am impressed with you nikki! you are a shining example to us all.

with just 6 days left ........ nursery not finished, hospital bag still not packed, big knickers not bought yet :oops:

so i dont really think iam ready :rotfl:

budge said:
i am impressed with you nikki! you are a shining example to us all.
Why thank you :hug:

That's what i like to see sophie :rotfl: xx

yep i got everything, including a pram she cant use til she's 6 months old...so i guess im pretty organised. (actually it was half price in babies r us so i had to get it lol)

what are you going to use up until shes 6 months then :think:

ive wrote a list, and ive got some cute baby shoes... woot

*dead* organised..... NOT hahahha

think i need to start buying stuff :S

i will be all ready on saturday! im off shopping :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members