How old?

So glad u have such a great mil!! I'd love the confidence in someone that I could leave lily with.. But there's reasons for all not to, even my mum.. Like ur mum her back is bad and when it spasms she has to have someone take lily from her or she will drop her! It's never happened with any of the 5 grandchildren but she's not confident that it won't happen..

I wish this woman would just stop being so self involved! She's made me out to be a bitch and it's not right!! She said most nannies get to take their grandchild out on their own.. No they don't!!!! Especially not from a young age! I was pressured to let her take her out from day one!! Told OH the more she pushes the more I won't feel comfortable with it!
I've not enjoyed bf as much as I wanted to coz she's made me feel bad about it somehow!! My mum is very supportive of it as she failed bf me and my sister due to us being tongue tied!

Hate mils :mad:

I voted never! My MIL is deranged! I posted a thread about her in GR not long after Phoebe was born. Basically when Phoebe was 2 days old we had to call the police out because MIL came round threatening us and wouldn't leave our home, she was trying to break down the door, with a 2day old baby inside! Her reason for this was because we decided to give Phoebe the middle name Jane, which is my moms name and sisters middle name. She went loopy saying 'Oh so IT only has one grandparent then'!
She threw my OH out of the house when he was 15 because he went a bit off the rails, I mean he didn't do anything major like drugs or anything he was just a typical lippy teenager, so he went to go and live with his dad! He'd not long built bridges with her before Phoebe was born so I don't know why on earth she thought we would even consider giving Phoebe her name!
She's told my OH that she wants back any money she's lent him and starting harping on about how she gave birth to him and bought him up for 15 years and that he owes her! And then went on to say his dad would be dissapointed in him (his dad died a few years ago). She even referred to Phoebe as 'IT'. She's a vile disgusting woman and will never be anywhere near Phoebe, ever! Lol sorry got a bit carried away ranting there :blush: oops! It just upsets me she tried to ruin our special moment when Phoebe was born :( xx

Thanks for sharing hun, feel free to rant away I have lol!!
That must've been devastating! What a horrible woman!! I'd never allow anyone to call my baby 'it' and still be around them! Especially after kicking the door in!! Awful!!! :hug:

Good grief, what a bad bunch of MIL's!! Mine is on her way over to babysit tonight while we go out for dinner, might great her with a hug...!

Lol!! U should ur very lucky!! Have a lovely dinner!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back