Night time

Full of hope!

Reaction score
How old was your baby when he/she started sleeping through the night?

Jacob is just 6 weeks old, he goes to bed between 7 and 8, wakes for a feed between 11 and 12, then again around 3 then around 6. He usually doesn't go back to sleep after 6am until around 9 ish.

I'm not expecting him to be sleeping through yet but just curious how old your LO's were.

Also, some days he hardly sleeps during the day. He may only have 2 hours all day! :shock: Is this 'normal' for 6 weeks old?

paris went 8 till 7 from 2 days old, but harrison has his last feed at 8pm then wakes at 2 for a feed and then up at 7am, I think all babies are different :)

Harley sleeps from about 10 til 2am then she will wake again around 5am then she will wake for a feed at around 8 am. However last night she slept right through to 5am and then woke again at 8:30am. last night was the best night sleep i have had in a long time.

Holly started at about 9 weeks, she will go 7 - 6/7am.

i think hannah start sleeping through at about 10-12 weeks.
but it all stopped by 5 months and is yet to return!

Dylan was about 8 weeks and he went from 7pm - 5am (ish). He's more or less the same now, usually about 7pm - 6.30am. He slept loads during the day when he was really wee, and still has at least 2 good sleeps just now during the day x

Ella will go to sleep usually around 10/10:30 after a feed then go through until 5ish, have a feed then back to sleep til about 9 when usually I wake her. But if we co-sleep then she will sleep right through until 6 or 7am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back