How soon can you get pregnancy symptoms?

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
I'm new to PF, but i'm wondering when is the earliest you can get pregnancy symptoms? My last period started on 3rd Nov, so that makes me day 18 of my cycle. My cycles are irregular but are usually around 24 - 27 days long, so not expecting AF for about a week. Thing is, we BD'd on 12th & 14th Nov, which I think was when I OV (used OPKs but result wasn't conclusive) and the last 3 days, i've had tender breasts and period like cramps. I suppose it could be PMS, but seems a bit early - do you thing they could be pregnancy symptoms, even only at about 7DPO?

Been looking at the threads but can't see if anyone else has had this - any advice please...

Thanks

Claire

Hey hun, I'm 7DPO as well, as my cycles are working out about 24 days long. I'm getting what I think might be symptoms, too. Mainly exhaustion and needing to pee all the time (tmi!). I've also had sensitive boobs at times and a sore lower back. Worried in case this is all in my head though! xxx

Hi EssJayPea
I know what you mean - I think i'm looking for things that may not be there - like the other day I thought maybe my nipples seemed darker, but I don't know if they are! I mean how much time do you spend looking at your nipples??!! (tmi??!) Don't want to get my hopes up, but I don't remember these cramps this early before my period in the past.... So, we're both 7DPO - well, stay in touch and let me know what happens.... :) Fx for both of us!! x

I had symptoms almost immediately. Went off certain smells, sore boobs and total exhaustion couldn't keep my eyes open. Fx for you girls. xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,

My last period was on the 2nd of Nov and have a 27 day cycle so similar dates to you.
I am exeriencing a few things, sore nips and boobs (only just beind nipples tho), very dizzy odd feeling, slight appetite changes; like usually so hungry when wake in the morning and this morning didnt eat for hours after I got up.
I do believe you can have symptoms very early as I did with my son, I am trying not to get excited about my potential symptoms. Hope theres lots of BFP's to come xxx

Yay, glad I'm not the only one obsessed with the colour of my nipples, lately! :rofl:

We'll definitely keep in touch and compare symptoms. We only managed to BD twice during my OV, due to OH working silly hours, so I'm hoping it's enough!

When are you girls due to test? xxx

:dust:

I think I will test next sunday, so 27th November :dance:

:dust::dust:babydust to all xxxxx

I'm due AF in 5 days so will be POAS on Friday. I'm a bit worried my cycles are too short at 24 days.... Fx for us all getting our BFPs though :) xxx

I'm due AF in 5 days so will be POAS on Friday. I'm a bit worried my cycles are too short at 24 days.... Fx for us all getting our BFPs though :) xxx

I dont know much about it but I dont think short cycles are a problem unless the luteal phase is too short?
Someone might correct me on this tho xx

My LP works out about 12 days as I ov'd last Sunday. I know anything under 12 is considered too short so I'd be borderline. Someone suggested B6 do I've got some to start next cycle xx

I'm not sure when i'm going to test as am irregular, but will probably have to wait til about 30th November - ages!! :???: Oh well, will have to be patient I guess and try not to get my hopes up too much... Good luck with all your testing girls ....!! x

Good luck for the 30th :) xxx I did a hpt today BFN but still 4 days till the witch is due and only 8dpo so hoping there may still be a chance xxx

hey i just read all your posts
i have 25-29 day cycles, and i am 6/7dpo so will be testing in a week, i too have had some aches pains like period pains which i was thinking were to early for them as i am a week away strange

fx crossed for us all i will be thread stalking all you ladies nw hehe

:bfp: here we come girls x x

My LP works out about 12 days as I ov'd last Sunday. I know anything under 12 is considered too short so I'd be borderline. Someone suggested B6 do I've got some to start next cycle xx

Well thats good that its not under 12 days then. Loads and loads of luck to you and hope you dont need the b6 for next month xxx

Hi ladies, I was just looking on the justmommies page-they have great info on there if you put in your cycle length and day. This is the info I got for 6dpo regarding feeling symptoms early and gives a little explanation of why.

Are you noticing any symptoms of pregnancy?� Some women claim to notice signs of pregnancy very early on.� However, your egg has probably not implanted into your uterus just yet.� The symptoms you may be feeling like bloating, breast tenderness, moodiness, or fatigue may be the result of the rising progesterone levels in your body.� PMS symptoms are actually very similar to pregnancy symptoms so at this point, it is very hard to say if those symptoms you are noticing are the result of pregnancy or just a normal part of your menstrual cycle.

xx

Well thats good that its not under 12 days then. Loads and loads of luck to you and hope you dont need the b6 for next month xxx[/QUOTE]

Thank you, sweet pea. That's so nice of you :) :dust: and FX for you too! xxx

That's really relevant though, good post. I am so guilty of overanalysing everything that happens. Even if I get the teeniest twinge, I'm like, "Ooooh, might be the baby!":looped: lol xxx

That's really relevant though, good post. I am so guilty of overanalysing everything that happens. Even if I get the teeniest twinge, I'm like, "Ooooh, might be the baby!":looped: lol xxx

I am exactly the same LOL! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back