How soon can you get pregnancy symptoms?

Thanks EssJayPea - sorry to hear about your BFN but like you say it's early days. I'm feeling encouraged as there are a few people here who are having unusual pains in a similar situation to me. Looks like we'll be testing about the same time shorty88 - seems like such a long wait doesn't it! I had a 'nightmare' that AF came last night - hope it's not a sign :(. Paranoid everytime I go to the loo now too. Still got sore boobs and period type cramps though, so it's hard not to be hopeful.... Anyway want to hear how you all get on :) fx for you x

i am like that wen im a couple days away for af when i go to the loo lol. i hope this is our month be great to be preggers for xmas and to tel close family(not everyone) hehe. so may of my friends are half way though pregnancy or just poppin as i say lol. be nice to be me for a change. as bin trying since new year last year :(. i try not to symptom stop as i go crazy and down when af turns up but somethings i cant help but think oh maybe as i seem to notice everything when as i never bothered the first 6months of ttc.

sorry for the ramble lol.

fx for us, xxx

That's really useful info Lisey27 - feeling hopeful about my symptoms but trying not to get my hopes up too much though! Yeah, would be a great Xmas present shorty88 :) and you definately deserve a BFP soon.... GOOD LUCK!! x

Cheers huni

what symptoms do we all have today lol.

i feel sick but aint eaten since breakfast lol.
and feels like my boobs way a ton more then normal (as 38f) hehe.

roll on the weekend x x x x x

:nap:Hi :)

I miscarried on 6th at only about 5 weeks. The latest i could have conceived would have been the 17th, but more likely 16th. I thought it would have been incredibly unlikely to be able to conceive so soon after the miscarriage and my partner and I never considered it at all, we just needed the closeness. I saw my Dr today though and she said it wasn't at all unlikely and she'll do blood tests on Tuesday.

I started to get slightly sore breasts on Sunday evening which made me wonder. By Monday they were swollen and tender, then Tuesday *really* sore. By yesterday I had to hold them walking up/down stairs and clench my teeth when taking off my bra. I had mild cramping on Monday evening and period level cramps on Tuesday, but they had gone totally by the time I went to bed. last night I started to feel nauseous and over today it has become gradually worse and now I feel awful!

I'd only be about 8 days past ovulation now. When I was pregnant last month I only had sore breasts by about day 12 when I got a positive. They are now twice as bad. All this stuff is exactly how it was with my son (I'm only remembering now it's happening -it was 5 years ago).

It's so early I don't know how I can be feeling all of this so strongly but I also don't know how it can not be pregnancy!

I'm really scared to hope.

I wish you luck.

Fae.

Hi memento - It's such a stressful time when you're so desperate to conceive isn't it. I've been going crazy, feeling sure I've got pregnancy symptoms but hardly daring to hope. Have had cramping and sore breasts since about 5 DPO and now it's 12DPO, but i've started spotting so not sure if AF on on her way :( Really feel for as it's so hard not to hope. I found this site useful - don't know if you've seen it before http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/ Anyway, hang in there and you never know, a miracle might happen - i'm still hoping for one, despite the spotting (I think it's possible to have spotting when you're pregnant?) - Good luck to you x

morning
i am have had the same with the boobs the last couple days goin up and down the stair have to hold on they not too tender as to be carful when taking bra off but been very itchy (not sure if that a sign).

we have just gotta hang in the girlies positive thoughts all round!!

i am still symptom spotting which i no is naughty(mind in over drive could it be could it not finding other excuses for the pains an dull sickeness feeling lol)

what if af due ceebee and memento?????

everything is crossed for you hunis x x x

AF shouldn't be due until 30th and first symptoms on 20-21.

Going by dates and stuff of first day of bleeding, sex and sore boobs+cramping it fits with ovulation at day 10 of cycle, which the Dr said wouldn't be unlikely.

It's *definitely* nothing like PMS stuff, at all. If it's not pregnancy I'll be worried!

I'm going to test tomorrow even though it'd only be 10 days past ovulation, because I'm far too impatient to wait until the blood test on Tuesday!

Good luck everyone!

Ceebee:
Spotting at that stage would be perfectly normal, as long as it's very light. Implanation may not occur fully until 12 days DPO, and so a lot of people have light bleeding a few days before AF due. I did with my son, and with the pregnancy last month (though that was a bit too heavy and may have been the start of things going wrong).

Do the symptoms you're having *feel* like pre-AF that you're used to? Also do you normally/ever have any pre-AF symptoms that early? I definitely don't - just very slightly tender breasts and moderate cramping 1-2 days before.

When will you test?

I wish you lots of luck. x

Hi again Memento - yeah, i've been thinking about implantation spotting - will just have to see if it gets heavier. Problem is my af is quite irregular so it could be any day now or in a few days time. Gonna try testing tomorrow too, but don't know how i'll cope if it's a BFN - really got my hopes up this month and convinced myself i'm pregnant. I'll be 13dpo, so that should be soon enough to show something? I don't normally have these symptoms. I had sore breasts once before about a week before af, but never cramping like this. Let me know how you're testing goes anyway - I feel sick just thinking about it (or maybe that's another symptom?!!) Good luck!!!!

When you testing shorty?? I've been going mad with the symptom spotting too! I thought maybe my wee smelled funny the other day (tmi!) but maybe I imagined it... Will post tomorrow when I get my results - eek!

Best of luck to anyone testing over the next few days!! xx

Sooo...I was just washing my hands and looked down to see bluish colour on the skin of my palm beneath my thumb and thought I'd got ink smudged on there, but when I dried them I saw the veins in my wrist were *really* visible and when I looked further I could see all the way up the inside of my forearm blue branching lines like someone has drawn on me!

Simultaneously freaky and fascinating! It's pretty much like what started to happen on my breasts days ago, but this must have happened in a couple of days because I hadn't noticed. That it happened on my breasts along with the soreness was one of things that made me suspect but I thought swelling for whatever reason could be blamed for that.

I wonder how that could have happened so fast so early, but if it's not pregnancy I'd be worried!

My partner is very helpfully suggesting I could be pregnant with twins because of what appears to be quite strong evening sickness too.

I guess I'll find out in the morning! Though it would only be 10 DPO or *maybe* 11.

It's all kinda strange and I'm really anxious and really excited at the same time.

Again, good luck! I hope to hear good news from you tomorrow ceebee. :)

Hi people - BFN i'm afraid :( Not sure what to think - is 13dpo too early? Don't know what my body has been playing at - I mean i've had cramping and sore breasts for a week - now only a little spotting. So is AF coming or not?? I was so convinced I was PG. Gonna test again on Monday, but not feeling too hopeful right now. Does anyone know at what stage the body starts producing HCG?

Sorry to bring a downer on this thread - hope you people have better luck than me - Memento your veins do sound promising :) Here's hoping for some BFPs for you guys... Let me know how you get on x

Sorry for your BFN ceebee - maybe it is just too early? If AF hasn't shown in a few days, test again. Hopefully its just a shy bean!

Memento - your veins sound like a promising symptom. Fx for u :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the encoragement Jayjay - will probably try again Mon if AF hasn't shown her ugly face.... Hope you get some good news this month :) x

AF is here :( Booo. Don't think i'll ever trust my body again - what were all those symptoms i've not had before about??!! I def didn't imagine them.... Oh well, onwards and upwards eh? Thanks for all the support girls and hope your luck is better than mine.... xx

Aww bless you, there is always next month. Chocolate and a nice cup of tea always seems to help! xx

Thanks for your kind words Karate Kid - i'm already plotting for the coming month :D all the best to you xx

Sorry to hear that the witch got you ceebee, maybe you will get a great present from Santa next month ? fx for you. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oh I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you get a September baby!

I'm still waiting to find out what's going on for me. Symptoms are fluctuating and I tested at 10 DPO and got a negative as expected. I see the nurse tomorrow so will know on Thursday. I feel less hopeful for some reason. I woke up on Saturday and it just felt *gone* if that makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back