How much weight have u put on??

twinkles

Reaction score
Hey girls, I have out on about 2lb in last week or so!

Got married in April and put 7lb on since and now another 2! Eeeks!

I am trying to be better but instead of sickness im hungry all the time!

Walking lots and writting down what Im eating, I really dont want to put on weight just for being piggy!

Has anyone else started to add on the pounds?!xx:roll:

Last edited:
I've not noticed any weight gain yet but you would think i had as my tummy is so bloated, dont think it will be long before the weight starts going on as like you i'm eating more to try and stop the nausea.

xx

I'm not going near the scales me and pregnancy and weight don't mix with my last pregnant 11 months ago I went from 10 stone 7 at booking in to 15 stone 3 at 39 wks, I don't think anything I eat makes a different I just pile weight on I went to slimming world when he was 3 wks old and it took me 3 months to lose all my weight with lots if hard work ,
I really think theres nothing I can do to stop it. It's the only time in my life I'm over weight I'm 5'11 and slim normally it's just not fair lol

I'm not going near the scales me and pregnancy and weight don't mix with my last pregnant 11 months ago I went from 10 stone 7 at booking in to 15 stone 3 at 39 wks, I don't think anything I eat makes a different I just pile weight on I went to slimming world when he was 3 wks old and it took me 3 months to lose all my weight with lots if hard work ,
I really think theres nothing I can do to stop it. It's the only time in my life I'm over weight I'm 5'11 and slim normally it's just not fair lol

But your seriously huge bumpage is all lovely bump and not chubby Lanny, I will be looking forward to your bump photos again, do a bump photo journal this time like I did - week by week . To have lost that much weight in that timespan is fantastic, and I bet your so glad you did work so hard now your preggers again

Last edited:
Ohhh good idea jj I might do a bump journal as you will deffo see it grow wk after wk lol,
Yea I happy the weight is off but a little sad I'm going to have to do it all again I know my little baby will be worth every pound I put on so I just have to think about that xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back