How Much Do You Trust Your O/H?

I trust him 100%. I don't worry about it, if he does he does, no amount of worrying about it would stop it anyway. I was fine before I met him and would be fine without him. I do love him though and obviously would not be happy but know I'm quite capable of coping on my own.

trust him totally on things that matter, but like ask him to pick me up such and such and i dont trust him to remember!

I trust my OH 100%... I know he loves me and he has stood by me through so much. I still get insecure though, mostly because my ex was a nasty piece of work and basically knocked any confidence he could find right out of me.

I don't know where I would be without him :)

do u mean trust as in being faithful? or in general? in general i trust him COMPLETELY. i trust him to make decisions for me in my best interest, i trust him to keep me happy, safe, loved, protected, defended, etc. :D

sex-wise. as in being faithful / not cheating on me- i trust my boyf. i get niggling doubts sometimes, like when he goes on stag do's to amsterdam and tells me all the other guys (married, kids, even the groom- well, ESPECIALLY the groom) all fucked loads of prostitutes etc and defends them saying "oh it dont mean they dont love their wives and kids- it means nothing, it doesnt count etc etc" i think to myself "if they all did it how come u didnt?" but i tell myself thats just me being insecure.

i used to say i'd leave him, but now im just too much in love with him and we got millie now etc i know it wouldnt be that easy.

BUT, coz i am kind of insecure, i KNOW that i wouldnt be able to forgive him, no matter how much i WANTED to. i would bring it up in EVERY tiff we had, he would be forever indebted to me in my eyes, which just isnt fair on him! if u gonna forgive then forgive 100%, u cant say u gonna forgive then hang it over their heads for ever. and i know i would, despite my greatest efforts, so iv told him this and said look if it ever happens u better hide it meticulously, coz if i found out its over, even if i dont want it to be! if that makes sense, lol

I trust my hsuband 100%.
I used to think if soemone who had dumped him before he was with me wanted him back would he go - but she did and he didnt so I thknk if he didnt cheat with her he wouldnt with soemeone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back