How Much Do You Trust Your O/H?

I trust my dh with my life. I do find that at the moment though I am very insecure in myself, this is mainly down to me having not long had a baby. I don't feel attractive and my tears still hurt so I'm not exactly up for sex very much and I always get stupid thoughts that he might leave me. I know he's not that shallow at all and understands but how long can you be pushed away for? Poor dh I love him so much but I feel so unsexy at the moment!

beanie said:
I trust him completely - if I didn't he wouldn't be with me. He has done something that nearly split us up and made me lose trust in him but has worked hard to get it back and I do trust him.

I'm in a similar position, we had a wobbly time around a year ago and it nearly ruined us, it's not something that healed overnight but in some ways I'd say we're stronger because we both had the chance to walk away but we decided that we wanted to stick it out and make it work.

I trust my other half, but when hes had a drink he doesnt know what the feck hes doing which makes me scared hed do something without knowing it :(

I trust him more than I thought I ever would if that makes any sense? My dad cheated on my mum and told a lot of lies. Still finding some out to this day and it was a very long time ago. Luckily my oh is the complete oppisite in every way!

Squiglet said:
My DH I trust with my life and the life of my children... funnily enough though this trust doesn't extend to fixing my dryer, or unattended bars of chocolate :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
ditto to that!!!

I trust my OH completely...funnily enough we had a wee wobble just recently about the silliest thing, but i think he led him to understand how important i find being 100% truthful is.
What happened was: we are both ex smokers, but had dallied with the disgusting habit this summer, at parties we would have the odd cigarette - awful i know,but that was that. Then just about a week ago, I was giving him a hug as I was leaving for work and i shoved my hands in his coat pockets...(funny thing to do, but i do, often) and came out with a packet of fags :shock: I was gutted cos he had been smoking behind my back and for me the offense was not in the smoking, which I found bad, but that he was hiding it from me. I really lost it, and i think i scared him shitless. He really had not intended to be dishonest with me, just wasnt proud of falling in the temptation and intended to give up at the end of the pack. I really do believe him, you needed to see his face at the time. As i said to him: if you can lie to me about this, you can lie about anything. I can live with anything but lies. I dont think he will lie to me again, somehow. Thing is, all my problems with my ex stemmed from his lyeing, so i panic at the smallest fib!

Lisa

I trust my OH completely and have never had reason to feel paranoid.

Like nori I could never trust someone 100% :?

I trust my OH would never do anything intentionally to hurt me, I trust he loves me, I trust he has no intention of cheating on me. I don't trust him 100% cos he is human :wink: I do trust him 99.9% though which is more than I have ever trusted another human in my whole life :lol: (exception being my mam lol)

I trust him with my life, i wouldnt & couldnt have married him otherwise :) I used to be really insecure and have trust issues but I now see that I had no need worry x

I trust her :) although i am incredibly insecure so sometimes it comes across that i dont, but thats just because i know theres much better out there and wonder how im lucky enough to have her by my side

I trust mine with my life. I never have to worry about him cheating on me, I know he never would and I know I'm the only one for him. He's had a few girls come on to him but hes told me about it and his mates have said when he's out he doesn't even look at anyone else. I don't worry if he goes out either, I don't need to.

I trust him 90%... But not all men can be trusted, so I keep that little 10% in my pocket. :wink: He tells me everything, doesn't have time for another woman and only goes out on special occasions with his pals...

I trust my OH 100% I think thats because we are so open with each other, ill happily tell him If I think a bloke is fit and he will tell me if he thinks a girl is fit. We dont do it in a 'saying this to wind you up' kinda way. For example, my OH knows that I think the barman in my local pub is cute and he teases me about it all the time :lol: and I know that my OH fancies my next door neighbour and I dont blame him she is gorgeous! Neither of us get jealous as we both know we wouldnt actively go looking for anyone else as we have everything we want right here. :)

I trust Toby with my life, completely. He does everything for me and Amber and is the most brilliant, wonderful partner and Dad to Amber that I could ask for. He has very strong views on people that cheat, etc., and I know he never would.

When he goes out, he texts me every so often to see what I'm up to and ask if me & Amber are OK. I don't mind him going out at all, he's 29 and most of his mates are the same age and also have girlfriends/wives/kids, etc, so it's not like they're going out on the pull! :lol:

I trust him, though he is flirty and looks at other women walking down the street and stuff, but don't all blokes ? It used to bother me when i was younger, but now i just think its normal and natural to do that. I mean, I catch myself looking at hot men walking along, but thats all it is, looking. It doesnt make me love or fancy my oh any less and i like to think my oh feels the same.

I trust James 100% he loves me i know this and would never want another women :hug: :hug: :D
he calls me everyday when he is away to see how me and little man are doing and tells me everyday he loves me
he shows me too ive never felt more loved then ive felt with James hes my soul mate

mind i wouldnt mind the odd pressie and resturant trip once in a while dream :sleep: :rotfl:

i trust mine completely....

he's at the stage now where pretty girls pass us in the street in revealing outfits... my word she must be cold! makes me laugh every time

110% normally
80% when im pre menstual lol!!

deffo wouldnt of had a baby if I didnt!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back