How Much Do You Trust Your O/H?

mum's the word

Reaction score
Having read posts about cheating/suspected cheating partners I wondered what level of trust you all have in your partners?
I'm quite a paranoid girlfriend and fret about 'what if's?' with no solid reason to doubt my O/H.
There are things I don't like but have to put up with, but I really don't know what I'd do if he WAS cheating, I think it's one of those things you have to go through first, like domestic violence, I always said I'b be straight out of the door-but when it happened it wasn't that easy!
:think:

I trust him. But i am stupidly insecure. He left me once for another woman who made my life a living hell for months.

I just feel ugly and fat. And i KNOW he has girls that want him. I'm scared he will go off with one as she will be slimmer and prettier. He tells me his life is here with us but i get scared that he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Angel.

I trust him completely - if I didn't he wouldn't be with me. He has done something that nearly split us up and made me lose trust in him but has worked hard to get it back and I do trust him.

Im a "what if" type of girl. I love him, he loves me, he loves his daughter..........but "what if" I'm not good enough for him, "what if" he meets someone else "what if" he stops loving me. I think about it most days to be honest. I hate it. I just dont think I am worth being loved. Infact I was just doing some painting so I was stood on a little table with messy hair and my old clothes on and I was nearly crying because I know I look so ugly and he could do so much better. Sometimes I feel like he loves me because I'm Ivy's mum not because he finds me attractive or funny or that I have a inch of personality. Then I wonder when the day will come that he will find someone who is so much better than me. I know she could never be Ivys mum but he could have other children.

If he did cheat and by cheat I mean literally anything even the most stupid thing like talk to another girl he doesnt even know in real life but knows online in a sexual way I would be gone. I feel so worthless and I do not need someone to prove it to me. I have been through more crap than I care to think about and I will not do it again. I wont let Ivy see her mum hurt I would give him full acsess to her but he would have to want to see her. Its odd because although I don't particularly like myself any way he is the one person that I feel might actually love me if he was to go then I would have nobody. Ivy loves me because she has to not because she has fallen in love with me. Of course that counts but the love from your child and the love from your partner are two different things.

WOW what a self pitying post that is lol!

I trust my oh 100%, hes never given me reason not too and he feels the same about me. Though i think hes a little insecure as he's 11 year older then me and jokingly says to me il run off soon with a younger man.

Totally. I was quite suspicious of men when he met but he restored my faith. :D

I trust him completely, I wouldnt have married him if i didnt. I couldnt be in a relationship if i didnt have total faith in my partner.
Richard travels a lot for buisness and if i didnt trust him id crack up lol.

I used to 100 million percent....these days about 60/40 but Im working really hard and so is he for us to get back to where we were and hopefully that will only make us even stronger.

I can honestly say i dont really trust anyone 100%.. that probably sounds really bad but hey. My OH told some silly lies last year (involving his ex) but i do beleive nothing too sinister happened but it made me very on edge all the time (she was a shit stiring bitch). Ive learnt to be less suspicious all the time cos at the end of the day if he DID ever cheat on me (which i dont believe he would) then i WOULD find out and he would be a man minus a pair of bollocks!!

Claire x

Sober 1 million percent.
Drunk, he wouldnt go looking ut not sure what he would do if the opportunity presented itself

With my ex you couldn't and still can't trust what he says... Poor Tia learnt that this summer :roll:

My DH I trust with my life and the life of my children... funnily enough though this trust doesn't extend to fixing my dryer, or unattended bars of chocolate :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
My DH I trust with my life and the life of my children... funnily enough though this trust doesn't extend to fixing my dryer, or unattended bars of chocolate :rotfl:

HAHA! I feel exactly the same way!

I trust him totally, and he trusts me 100% too. Its lovely really, I dont know how people cope if they dont trust their OH's it would be far to stressful for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back