Where did/does your LO sleep through the day?

Redshoes

Reaction score
Isaac's now just over 2months old and he is happy to sleep in his cot or in bed with us through the night BUT through the daytime, when he DOES sleep, he will only sleep on us, on the couch or in his swing chair :? Just wondered where your LO's slept or sleep at this age through the daytime? He'd NEVER sleep in the moses basket during the day and rarely through the night, it was put away weeks ago.

Nathan always slept in his chair layed right back in the day till he was around 5 months old. He now goes up to his cot.

up until last week, Grace would sleep on her sheepskin rug on the floor.... she now goes up into her cot for her naps.......

mainly because she is getting so nosey that if she is downstairs she doesn't want to sleep and keeps looking round to see what she is missing............. :roll: :roll:

HIya

Conal always slept in his pram when i started putting him down for naps so from about 4 months i think :? (can't remeber exactly), before that he slept whereever he fell asleep if it was on me i used to put him onto the pram, now he will either go in his pram or on my bed i try to keep his cot for night time.

Heather

Libby sleeps either in her chair (laid right back) or on her play mat :D

Dylan sleeps on the sofa but mostly in my arms as i put him down he wakes up.
He won't sleep anywhere else :wall:

jake was in his moses basket until saturday when i got his babygym out as he had nothing to look at in his basket.

Thea always slept either on her playmat or in her moses basket. Now she goes up into her cot.

Brody has always slept in his chair and now will not go into his cot to sleep in the daytime at all! :wall: He's growing out of his chair fast too! :shock:

willow goes to sleep in her cot and has done since about 2 months,

If soph's tired through the day she wants cuddles from mummy to go to sleep and once she's asleep i take her upto her cot.

Jude has any daytime naps in his chair or his moses basket.

Wherever he is :lol: He was falling asleep in his swim seat at waterworld so I had to take him out.

If he's sat on me he'll nod off quite easily but usually he's on his V cushion on the couch with me or his dad next to him or his chair laid back. Have tried him a few times during the day in his cot and he wont sleep.

Majority of the time Charlie naps in either his pram or his Toddler Rocker laid back during the day, he just hates being in the cot during the day but loves the cot at night...strange child.
Our childminder has jsut had an issue with OFSTED over her assessment and we have had to sign a form saying we agree with Charlie sleeping in a pram for his naps as they strongly recommend a child should sleep in a cot or on a flat surface...what rubbish, as long as he is happy and safe thats all that matters!!!

mdsremos said:
he just hates being in the cot during the day but loves the cot at night...strange child.

Isaac is exactly the same :lol:

hannah seems to have 2 naps aday, but both really really short (usually no longer then half an hour, somtimes 10 mins!) She just lays on the couch or in her vibrating chair.

George sleeps in the cot if we are upstairs and the pram if we are downstairs during the day.

:hug:

Well we had a usual day today, Isaac slep for about an hour and a half, the half being in the car :lol: He just doesn't do day sleeping :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back