How long do you spend ironing each week?

1 1/2 hours - for all this weeks and a little left over from last week :dance: :cheer:

I only ironed t shirt on one side - and they're fine :D

shirts the same for DS (he never takes his blazer off anyway)

just folded stuff that only gets worn in the house

except my favourite cotton pyjamas - they feel nice when they're ironed :D my sunday has been great - loads more time to relax

Probably about 2 hours a week. I totally hate ironing :evil:
I can get away with most of my clothes not being ironed, and I don't do any bedding, towels or underwear, but DH wears a shirt to work everyday so there are always loads to iron, which I find really annoying! Especially the back bit just below the colar!!! :x

Kina said:
DH does ours, about 4-5 hours per week :)

You lucky moo - I wish mine did ours!

I spend about a day a week - But I iron everything that gets washed, so I make it harder than it should be...

I can't iron ;)

But I do do everything else - clean the house (he did the oven at the weekend), look after the kids, make sure tea is on the table for when he gets home etc.

Kina said:
I can't iron ;)

But I do do everything else - clean the house (he did the oven at the weekend), look after the kids, make sure tea is on the table for when he gets home etc.

OMG he does the oven too? - Thats my least favourite job, I'd rather clean the toilet!!!!
-Can we swap DH's?

Please?

Ironing? :?
What is Ironing :?
I dont even have an iron HONEST i dont :oops:
I never iron :shakehead:
I HATE IRONING :shakehead: i buy crease friendly clothing.
When i used to iron as part of helping my Mum out at home
i'd put more creases in then take out it used to drive my mam mad :lol:
And she tell me i was more helpful NOT ironing. :wink:
I think im allergic to irons :rotfl:

do mine daily - when i decide what im wearing lol used to doing it every night/mornin (depending when i washed/dried em) when i was wearin a suit for work though, and usually end up doin other peoples whilst im at it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back