Ironing baby clothes

TORino

Reaction score
So I am sorting out the baby clothes I have and I'm wondering should I be ironing the little vests and things.

Have you ironed yours?

I'm very much a 'life is too short to spend it ironing' sort of person and very rarely iron my own clothes so if I'm following those principles I probably wouldn't bother.

I don't want visitors commenting on scrumpled up sleepsuits and a grubby looking baby though haha.

Hey hun I'm like you! Hate ironing and life's too short! I tumble dry most of Los stuff so it comes out pretty crumple free :)

My friend on the other hand irons EVERYTHING! I can't be arsed lol! And tbh everyone normally too bush cooing over LO to worry about their vests :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

*busy not bush lol x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I have to iron everything for the kids I look after, if it were my own I probably wouldn't bother!

I don't think I will, but they seem to be crinkle-less anyway :-s
I think if I was taking lo to mams in an outfit she bought if it was crinkled I would iron that one

I dont bother, if you hang them after the wash they are fine. And it looks fine on LO too. He is too cute for people to notice his clothes lol

I don't think I'll bother unless we're going somewhere important, like a family event or something :) x

I am not going to bother either!! Definitely a waste of time in my eyes! xx

Ah, cool.

Well I'll not bother then I don't think.

I ironed mine, gave me something to do to be honest, won't last when baby is here though that's for sure!

I've ironed everything cos it makes the fabric softer after being washed. I probably won't do it every time though lol

B******ks to that!!! Life is DEFINITELY too short in my book, and seeing as I don't iron any of my own stuff (hang it right and most things are fine!!) then baby won't be getting a look in!! ha ha. Babies kind of sit crumpled up as well, so don't imagine it will make much difference!!! Maybe if I have a girl and have a few cute dresses I might bother...

I had the same conversation with husband the other day, I just don't do ironing!
I'm convinced when baby is wearing his clothes they will stretch and look wrinkle free anyway!

I'm not bothering - have enough to iron with hubby's work shirts etc without adding to it unnecessarily!

Bah! I'm just sorting out the sleep suits and vests into sizes and hubby scrumpled all the washed ones up and they are really wrinkly. Gonna have to iron them I think. Bollox

:rofl: I reckon they do it on purpose lmao. Asked my OH to get the pram out from storage today and all I got was the carry cot bit :roll:

Bah! I'm just sorting out the sleep suits and vests into sizes and hubby scrumpled all the washed ones up and they are really wrinkly. Gonna have to iron them I think. Bollox

Haha, this is exactly what happened to me and i spent 2 hours yesterday having to iron them all :strangle: xx

i never bothered to iron any. i do not do ironing, ever lol. i hang them up now after washing and theyre pretty crinkle free when dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back