Feel the time has come for my to say goodbye :(

MissSara

Reaction score
I have made the decision to leave the forum, its nothing personal because each and every one of you are so kind, caring and geniuine people (apart from the odd one or two fruit loops that you get....lol)
And i would like to thank everyone right down from me TTC and all the helpful tips and advice i recieved in there, i had never even known about temping or anything like that.

And the girls that i have been through the tri's, thankyou all so much for all the advice and reassurance, and for sharing my happiness.

And all the naughty thread in adults area that made me chuckle......... the list goes on i could be here all day and then not end up leaving....lol.

This forum really is amazing, and full of amazing people with knowledge that you can't find in no text books, But i do feel that i don't have enough time in the day anymore (i never intended to leave after i had benjamin) as you see many people do, but like i said i don't have enough time to contribute like other people do, i also am very lucky to have some great friends who also have babies so i feel the advice that if i ever need it is here with my friends.

I feel that benjamin is growing up sooooo quick and even answering posts for ten mins each day, is ten mins i have missed! Thats just how i feel. And when he is asleep at night, i usually head straight for PF instead of spending time with my OH like we used to do.

I will miss the forum and its going to be hard to stay away when i get 5mins to myself, but like i said leaving here gives me that 5minutes to do something i should be doing ( like the washing, ironing or pots.....lol)

Gee you girls are addivtive, do you know that. :)

So i will say Goodbye, i wish i could say it to each of you but i'd be here all day.
And who knows in 3 years i might find myself wondering back into TTC :pray: For all of you who are on my facebook, i will still be on there from time to time.

Take Care everyone, love ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aw no :(
so many peope are leaving :(

i hope you pop back on from time to timme to let us know how your all doing

:( :(
I do understand what you mean - I have been saying I'll get the ironing pile down all week but as soon as I get a spare minute here I am :oops: :oops:
PLease pop on now and then to say hi :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww you will be missed, make sure u come on now and again to update us. Good luck with future :hug: :hug: :hug:

I totally understand. It very easy for a 5 min peek to turn into half an hour then an hour then back on to see what happened next. Good luck, dont be a stranger. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I personally don't understand how so many people can let a forum rule their life so much that they feel the need to leave.
I love this place and always will but I would never leave because I thought I spent to much time on here.
It's like a trend, 1 person leaves and now every body feels the need to leave. Sorry if it sounds nasty (time of the month lol) but how can so many people neglect the housework and kids because of a forum (not my words) I think theres something wrong if people can do that.

Vickyleigh, did you get out the wrong side of bed this morning babes? :lol: I think some people feel they need to leave or the temptation to spend ages on the forum is there. I know that I spend too much time on here if I'm honest but I cant just pop on for a few mins as there are too many posts to get through :oops:
Sara, sorry to see you go hun, take care of you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Vickyleigh said:
I personally don't understand how so many people can let a forum rule their life so much that they feel the need to leave.
I love this place and always will but I would never leave because I thought I spent to much time on here.
It's like a trend, 1 person leaves and now every body feels the need to leave. Sorry if it sounds nasty (time of the month lol) but how can so many people neglect the housework and kids because of a forum (not my words) I think theres something wrong if people can do that.

I have made the decision to leave and made this thread to say goodbye, now if you don't want to say goodbye and just make an attack on what YOU THINK is wrong then please do it else where.

So we will get back to the point of the thread that i made........

Goodbye all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wasn't attacking you sorry if it sounds like I was. I'm not one to argue on here so once again sorry if it sounded like I was being nasty. I always say the wrong things I'm such a twit at times :oops:

:wave:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

I know what you mean about not getting things done and spending to much time on here, mine isnt just on here mine is the internet full stop! I think my house would be lovely and clean if only i didnt have the internet lol.

Go spend time with your baby and pop back when your ready :wave: :hug:

perfectly valid reason. hope u can pop back on at some point when ur less busy.

bye sweetheart :wave: :hug:

Aww hun you will be missed...i totally get what your saying though! i should be washing up now..lol!!
hope you still keep us updated on your gorgeous boys sometimes and pop back if you ever need support!!
its been lovely chatting to you..enjoy your lil man because you know how fast they grow!! xxx
:hug: :hug: :hug:

hope u pop back once in a while hun...good luck :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back