HOW DO YOU VIEW THREADS??

I just wondered how we all viewed threads?

I always click on 'view posts since last visit' on the main screen when you log in, but I know some people just stick the their trimester or ttc board. I sometimes just go to 'First year with your baby' first.

I click on view posts since last visit so I try not to miss anything (although I don't always have time to read everything). It shows you all the posts from every board with the most recently replied to at the top. I usually start at the bottom of this and work my way through.

How do you do it?

I do a kind of combination thing. Look at what's been posted recently, then look through the relevant boards. Sometimes I'll go hunting for a particular thread that I want to follow up (see how someone is getting on or where a discussion got to), but other times I just check the recent posts and see who's on line.

i normally click on every topic (not normally the due date ones tho) to see wot is happening with every one i like to be nosie

I usually reply to posts (by checking my email first)

Then I flick through each one having a nose!!!!!

L x

Sami

Im sure its me being really thick - but where is the 'view posts since last visit' button????!!!!

L x

When you sign in on the front screen. You'll see all the other topics headers such as first trimester, ttc board etc....
It is at the top right hand corner in small writing. Below it is 'view your posts' and there is something else below it I can't quite remember.

hth xx

I usually go straight to the third trimester. Then work my way through the other forums.

I feel really thick now as I didnt even know you had the option to view all new posts since last visit, thanks for that Sami. Will be much easier to catch up in future :)

i normaly check my threads out first and reply if needed, then i will look through all the sections that intrest me

i look for ones with a little orange thingy by the side of them which means they have new posts, but i tend to stick to the new mummys bit

I too hadn't realised about the posts since last visit bit. :shock:

But, I've just had a look and can't see it. There's only the unanswered posts bit. Am I being really thick?

You'll only see the 'view posts since last visit' option once you're signed in. So, now you are (you must be to post a message) you should be able to find it.

I usually stick to the parenting thread, I'm a member of a few other forums so there's def not enough time to go through every section.

Aha! I have it now - thanks Sami - didnt even notice them there before!!

L x

i normally read through all the new ones xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back