Ironing

traci

Reaction score
Do any of you iron your LO's clothes? Like vests and sleepsuits?

I don't iron anything of Alice's as I don't see the point, she's either not in it long enough or rolling around on the floor. 2 of my friends have younger babies, 3 & 4 months old, and they both iron all of there clothes. Even bibs!!

Personally I think they're making extra work for themselves or am I just a lazy bum!?!

We advice at the hospital to iron the baby clothes that they came in contact with milk to kill some bacteria that may be there and the 60 degrees wash didn't kill.
I will probably iron those while the baby is only little.

Nope! Well he's got a couple of shirts etc I would but I don't really put him in them much, as I prefer him in soft things at the mo. Maye I'm just lazy too. X

Yup I iron everything including tights, bibs hats and muslin squares :)

No way he throws up that much and gets into such a state I'd never be finished ironing. If what he's wearing requires an iron I'll do it - at a push :oooo:

Ironing?! What's that?! I barely have time to iron mine and hubby's clothes let alone LOs... Feeling quite lazy now though!

Ironing?! What's that?! I barely have time to iron mine and hubby's clothes let alone LOs... Feeling quite lazy now though!

It's the same in my house! I have an "ironing pile" that never seems to get done!

It's the same in my house! I have an "ironing pile" that never seems to get done!

My ironing pile is a constantly growing heap in the corner! The only thing I keep on top on is hubby's shirts for work, the rest gets done as a bonus!

My ironing pile is a constantly growing heap in the corner! The only thing I keep on top on is hubby's shirts for work, the rest gets done as a bonus!

I'm exactly the same. I iron some if G's stuff, like her dungarees seem to get really creased, but sleep suits, vests,
Bibs etc, just get folded!!

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I'm afraid all Harry's stuff gets done- mainly by hubby!!

I will do his clothes and some sleep suits but hubby does the lot!!

Bloody hell!! Even if I had that kind of time in the day I wouldn't spend it ironing!!! Although I have heard some people find it therapeutic??!!

I never used to iron but since the first wash of the baby clothes I've ironed all of her clothes (not bibs or muslins tho). Love it all fold up in the drawers in neat piles :) never used to iron many of my clothes but like them all hung up reAdy to wear now. Think I've developed a bit of OCD tbh lol x

Goodness, no! It's too small to get that creased and he only wears baby grows and rompers. I hate ironing and try and get away with doing it as little as possible! x

Hey,,,
I never iron, I just stick it in the tumble dryer. xxxx

Yep straight out the dryer and folded then theres no need to iron

Life is waaaaay to short to waste it ironing IMO.

I don't iron my own clothes either. With the odd exception. They get hung up when they come out of the washer and hung to dry in the airing cupboard where the creases mostly drop out.

I have ironed some of T bag's outfits but only if they look really wrinkled. And I did iron all of the vests and sleepsuits that I washed before she got here but haven't bothered since.

I don't think I would have the time to do them all either, she goes through 3-4 outfits a day.

I don't iron anything. Of I have something needing doing OH does it. I'm a terrible ironed and iron creases in!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back