How long did it take you to lose the baby weight?

I'm not weighing myself, can't stand it. But I don't think I've put that much on, it doesn't really show anyway.

I'm going off how I feel. Personally i feel that my legs are a lot skinnier. My aim is to just get my belly toned up again once im allowed to be doing stuff like that. I plan to try and lose a bit of weight as well so I'm being quite conscious at the minute of what I'm putting in my mouth and think do I really need it.

Also I don't have any scales so can't weigh myself and I don't intend on buying any!

I was 180 before I got pregnant. I went over 200 while I was pregnant (if you have seen my pics you will know why LOL) I am now back to 183, Almost there! But I feel thinner than I ever have. The weight has distributed better or something Lol.

It's all sitting on my belly, and ie always had a lovel flat tummy, but it's still wobbly and flabby!!!

I was a size 10 before and gained about 10-12kg overall. Just managed to fit into my pre pregnancy trousers this week (12weeks after the birth). They're still a bit tight but I'm getting there. I breastfeed and go for a 40min walk almost every day so thats helped lots.

Was 10st4 when I fell pregnant and went to 12st12 when I was pregnant! By 8 weeks I was down to 9st10 and now at 9st3 so a stone lighter than pre pregnancy :D my belly seems to have went totally normal again to my surprise. I bottle feed. Think it depends on each individual and their births/pregnancies though :) x

I put on 5kg and lost it within 10 days (due to breastfeeding) but within 4 weeks I had put on an 17kg as I couldn't stop eating due to trying to continue not to smoke, I now have 6kg left to go back to pre pregnancy weight

I put on about 10-12kg during pregnancy but lost it all really quickly due to being poorly after the birth (I needed 2 blood transfusions) and also bf. I'm now just over 8.5 stone and a stone lighter than per-pregnancy.

Worried about putting lots on when I stop bf, will just have to start exercising though try to go for walks every day

My weight just isnt dissappearing :( its all on my bloody thighs and bum too! i walk loads and im not going to deny i have a bit of chocolate everynight with a cuppa when Issac is in bed but i honestly cant be holding onto all my baby weight because of that! i can just about get 1 pair of old jeans up but not fastened but there sooo tight its rediculous x

Itll go, theres no rush! Im only in the last month hitting my pre preg weight (and now dropping lower!!!) and im not dieting, or excercising on a regime. Your body will get there eventually!

I was 58kg pre preg, weighed 55kg at the end and now weigh less than 45kg and have been that weight for the last 6 weeks, meghan is 9 weeks old and was a c section. I also formula feed and have done since she was born.
Saying that I was mucking my horses out again myself at 3 wks post section and was back calving cows last week and we start lambing at the end of the month.

i put on 5lbs and within 2 weeks id lost nearly 2 stone!!! i was lighter than my pre pregnancy weight.

this has happened with all my kids x i came out of hospital after having my son 16 years ago in size ten jeans and a flat stomach! im very fortunate to have a fast metabolism and very strong tummy muscles from swimming for my county for 16 years at top level

I was below my baby weight within a few weeks but I still got a belly :(

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

I gained 2stone 8lb and it took me 12 months to completly get rid of it, then guess what?!?! I got pregnant again :shakehead:

I put on 4 stone! Oops! Have lost 3 al ready but have got a bit stuck the last few weeks! Need to get back into it! X

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back