Weight!

lmwarr

Reaction score
I am getting worried about being fat after i have given birth. How long did it take to lose all the excess weight you gained in pregnancy?

still havnt and Harley is 7weeks,with Dior i was back in shape after 3 months

I am just getting really worried now as i have this so called mate who i know will be always asking how much weight i have lost as soon as little one arrives and always looking to see if I am still big. I know i should not worry but i do. I have always had issues with weight if you get what i mean.

I only put on a stone while pregnant, well suprised me considering all the unhealthy and fattening food I was eating :lol:. Then when Nathan was born I only had 6 pounds to lose, and I've lost them now so im back to my pre preggy weight :D :D So 2 weeks it took me :D.

Rachel xx

I am actually lightere then before pregnancy but my body shape has changed. They say it takes 9 months to make a baby so you should give yourself 9 months to recover. I would also avoid your so called mate :D

i agree... tell your mate to P*** off... you don't need to be critized like that... when you have mates like that who needs enermys... I read the other day the average weight gain during pregnancy is 2 stone (28 pounds) and that 6 pounds of that is fat that we need to put for added protection when carrying... when you think about it.. 7 pounds is baby, 3 pounds placenta, 5 pounds water retention, 2 pounds extra boob weight, 3 pound extra blood....thats a rough guess and comes to 20 pounds... I wouldn't worry too much... everyone keeps telling me i'll probably loose over a stone in the first 2 to 3 days (baby, placenta etc) then the rest will come off over the next 2 weeks... I'm hoping by 6 to 8 weeks i'm back to my pre pregnancy weight... Hope i don't come back on here and regret saying that... I know weight watchers wont let you join till baby is 6 weeks - but who has to tell them...

be positive and you'll do it..

x

I lost the weight about a year after zack, but then started seeing my OH and put it all back on again. Now im pregnant again ive put on so much weight. Was a size 10 before i got pregnant with zack. Just before getting pregnant this time round I was a size 12 to 14. Promising myself to get back in shape after this baby, or force OH to by me plastic surgery :)

and your 'so called mate' is just being an idiot, shes just trying to make herself feel better because shes an ugly cow lol You have an excuse for gaining the weight. She prob only weights less coz her heads full of hot air lol.

yor so called mate isnt a very good 1 if he/she is going to critize you after you have had a baby
enjoy it whilst your pregnant atleast you have a reason to gain weight :)
took me about 5 months to lose it still carryin the extra pounds thogh, but whats a bit of weight when you got your georgus baby
Bekki xx

You lot are all so funny. My mate is definately full of hot air!! I saw her yesterday and she had just eaten a meal and said i feel nearly as fat as you!! Luckly i was in a good mood and did not say anything back but if she carries on i will. I know she has a thing about her small boobs and although i used to have small boobs i certainly dont now so i will just take the pee out of them to get back at her. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back