Weight Gain In Pregnancy

Tillytots

Reaction score
Hello all you lovely Mummys :wave:

Sorry if this is a rude question but Id really like to know how much weight you gained in your pregnancies. Also how long did it take you to ditch it?

Im gaining weight rather rapidly..2st so far to be precise :? midwife says its fine as I was really small and I hoping that alot is water.....its all on my tummy and boobs and my bump is huge for 22 weeks.

Im not worried about losing the weight afterwards as Ive done weight watchers before and managed to ditch 4 and half stone and weighed 7st but Im just curious how pregnany effected your weight.

x

i think ive put around 3 stone on now
at first it was just all baby and bump, but these last couple of weeks, its started to go onto my hips a lot and back

Abigail i put on 2 stone
Tia i put on 2 stone
jordan i put on 1 and a half stone
Hayden i put on a stone (and he was the heaviest lol)

This time so far i lost 2lb but ive put on 5lb in 3 weeks lol

I put on nearly 5 stone and my baby was really small so I'm now dieting and exercising my @rse off to try get back to a size 12 :roll:

i put on a whopping 5 stones but i was only 6-&-a-half stones before due to my party lifestyle i was 11-&-a-half stones at 39 weeks
two weeks after giving birth i was down to 9-&-a-half stones without even trying!
now, 6 months on im 8 stones. im still not really trying (u mightve read my floral gums thread in off topic lol!) but i think breast-feeding really helps.
i dont think ill get back down to 6-&-a-half stones unless i go back on drugs (which i wont :angel: )

I put on 2 and a half stone but lost all but 10lb of that with in the first 2 weeks- im guessing it was mostly water

with millie I put on two stone and lost it after about six months of exercising every other day. With Ryan I put one stone on and 10lb 7.5oz of it was Ryan! About two weeks later I'd lost the rest

with paris I gained 4 stone but then I was really tiny, took me about 6/9 months to loose 3 stone.

So far I've gained just less than a stone :D

I put on over 3 stone and I've lost at least 2 of those, not weighed myself in a while though. I was size 8 before and now I'm a small 10.

I put on 4 stone with James and had lost it all again through weight watchers by the time he was 1.

This time I was a bit overweight to start with and have put on at least 2 stone already! Not overly worried, I'll start weight watchers and exercising again when my body has recovered from giving birth

I put on 4 stone with Jessica
1 stone with Aimee
1 and a half stone with Nathan

I guess I put on slightly over 4 stone. :oops:

So far, 3 weeks after giving birth, I have lost over 2 1/2 stone without even trying.

I never watched what I ate during pregnancy so I guess a lot of my extra weight is fat. :rotfl:

You will be surprised how quickly your belly goes after you give birth. Mine went quickly but is rather like jelly still. x

I put on about 2 stone but that went quite quickly afterwards, especially with breastfeeding.

Was 8 stone 3 before pregnant - size 8 bottoms and 12-14 top.
Went up to 11 stone when pregnant - mostly boobs and belly, bit around hips. 2 weeks after C section down to 9 stone (def. without trying as I prob ate more every day than I did during pregnancy).

Now at 9 stone still (4 weeks on) and in size 12 bottoms and er... very big baggy t-shirts and OH's jumpers (prob size 16-18 top comfortably)

Not too fussed about the size 12 bottoms bit but really can't wait to lose the weight from my bust. None of my old clothes fit and they certainly won't fit me up top if I don't lose my bust in time. maybe when i stop breast feeding they will shrink a bit?

BF x

I don't have any scales so i'm not sure how much i put on whilst pregnant.

I was a size 12-14 before getting pregnant and wore my normal clothes until about 25 weeks then a size 12 maternity clothes.

Now i'm a size 10-12 without trying :dance: but i think that's down to breastfeeding :D

I was quite lucky, i was all baby...put on about a stone at 41 weeks...mia was 8lb 14oz and then theres waters so not evan half a stone :lol:

was convinced i would put on about 50 stone lol

i was a 6/8 before and ive got back to 8/10 and can fit in one pair of 6 jeans :wink: hehe

:dance:

I've gained 24 lb so far (between 1.5 and 2 stone). I'm only 5ft 2" and quite petite though and am all bump, nowt anywhere else!

So far I have put on just over 2 stone.... a stone on each thigh I think... they have got huge! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back