Weight Gain In Pregnancy

hi, i gained weight really quick too. I was around 8 and a half and by 20weeks i had gained 1 and a half stone ish. But the weight gain then slowed down and i'm 10 and a half now and 9 days (to 23day!!) to go :cheer:

i wish i had been slower and more even to gain weight as my bum and boobs got a few stretch marks but they are now fainting as i've had them since week 20!!!

i put on 3 stone, have lost 1 n half so half way.....just taking forever to loose n i'm not the most patient of ppl!

I weighed 8st 11lb before I got pregnant, I weighed 10st 12lb at the end of the pregnancy and I'm now 9st 2lb nearly 7 months on. Doubt I'll lose the rest as during pregnancy I developed an addiction to chocolate and cakes and haven't lost the craving yet!

I haven't actually put on any wieght - I have lost loads as I have been really ill most of the way through

Bet it all changes though :lol:

I lost 1 1/2 stone while pregnant due to terrible morning sickness. I'm still a stone lighter now than I was when I got pregnant, LO is almost 9 months now.

I put on nealry 6 with stephen and it was just pure greed, lost half of it within a year and put on 2 with Imogen which im slowly loosing with sensible eating.

Ive put 2 1/2 stone on, will let u know how easy/hard it is to loose in next few months lol

I have avoided the scales up till now :?

Didn't put much extra on when I had Jamie but gained afterwards when I was at home all day on my own, worked hard to lose it and so far don't think that I have really gained much apart from my bump. I have pigged out big time over christmas though but walk over 3 miles a day for school run so hopefully it will balance out.

Gonna join weight watchers or slimming world though after I've had baby just to make sure I don't start gaining after the birth again.

I didn't start to gain weight until week 22 and then it has crept up slowly. I think I have gained about half a stone so far and although some will be bump some is most definitely on my legs and hips :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
I am planning to breast feed and get back to running and weight training as soon as I get the all clear from the midwife after the birth so hopefully it won't take me too long to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back