How long before you voice your opinion?

Jayceesmumma said:
Londoner Claire said:
Oh sorry, I meant 30,000 posts Jay, not 3,000 doh! It's one all about one person too so god knows how they manage to post that many!
I dont follow you sorry.. 30,000?
And all about one person too?

The forum is about a music artist. What I meant was 30,000 posts is a hell of a lot to post about one person.

littlebump said:
OMG - this thread was 2 pages long and at the bottom of the page when I left work this evening. I didn't mean to start WW3 :shock: . I think people obviously needed to vent and have done so.

Claire - I'm glad you removed the link, and I think your new avatar is hysterical.

Shall we all move on now?

Has anyone seen Happy Feet????

LBxx
Thanks, I have lots, always changing them, I have nothing better to do. lol

Yes saw it with Ryan, didn't think a lot of it though to be honest. I think that I just expected too much though.

Richard Hammond is on, how cute!

Londoner Claire said:
Jayceesmumma said:
[quote="Londoner Claire":1k1ieb8u]Oh sorry, I meant 30,000 posts Jay, not 3,000 doh! It's one all about one person too so god knows how they manage to post that many!

The forum is about a music artist. What I meant was 30,000 posts is a hell of a lot to post about one person.[/quote:1k1ieb8u]

What forum are you on about hun.. sorry im lost!! i thought u was on about this forum! It came out of nowhere after sarah's! Is she on the music forum too then?

Jayceesmumma said:
Londoner Claire said:
Jayceesmumma said:
[quote="Londoner Claire":18lkvwui]Oh sorry, I meant 30,000 posts Jay, not 3,000 doh! It's one all about one person too so god knows how they manage to post that many!

The forum is about a music artist. What I meant was 30,000 posts is a hell of a lot to post about one person.

What forum are you on about hun.. sorry im lost!! i thought u was on about this forum! It came out of nowhere after sarah's! Is she on the music forum too then?[/quote:18lkvwui]

whats going on? im not on a music forum, only this one (i think) unless i sign up to others while im asleep lol

sarah113 said:
whats going on? im not on a music forum, only this one (i think) unless i sign up to others while im asleep lol
Sorry i really dont know! Im confused! :?

Londoner Claire said:
sarah113 said:
im still a bit of a lurker sometimes and im still scared of you lot :rotfl:

With coming up to 3000 posts, me thinks your bums on fire. :wink:

Thats what threw me off.. then said meant 30,000 not 3000 and about one person on a music forum (??)

I just dont see where that came from

We were talking about how some join and never post, I said that a forum I go on there are members who have over 30,000 posts, didn't put the forum as I didn't think we were allowed to advertise. Kinda embarrassed about who it is too. lol

Jayceesmumma said:
Londoner Claire said:
sarah113 said:
im still a bit of a lurker sometimes and im still scared of you lot :rotfl:

With coming up to 3000 posts, me thinks your bums on fire. :wink:

Thats what threw me off.. then said meant 30,000 not 3000 and about one person on a music forum (??)

I just dont see where that came from

im really really cofused!!! :?
i dont think it was aimed at me tho (i dont think)

Londoner Claire said:
We were talking about how some join and never post, I said that a forum I go on there are members who have over 30,000 posts, didn't put the forum as I didn't think we were allowed to advertise. Kinda embarrassed about who it is too. lol
Oh i see...but you quoted sarah which made me think u were talking about her nearly being on 3000 posts...hense bum on fire..

Londoner Claire said:

oh right, im not confused anymore :cheer:

i take it the member with 30, 000 is u? lol

Wasn't aimed at anyone. I'll shut up now. Obviously doing no good at explaining myself. :rotfl:

sarah113 said:
Londoner Claire said:

oh right, im not confused anymore :cheer:

i take it the member with 30, 000 is u? lol

Oh hell no, it is another Claire though, friend of my sisters, lol. I'm on about the same as I am here and I've been a member there two years. Not really my thing.

Londoner Claire said:
Wasn't aimed at anyone. I'll shut up now. Obviously doing no good at explaining myself. :rotfl:
Sorry i wasnt arguing or anything was just totally lost as to why she was quoted 30,000 thats all..no mention of the music forum at first hun.. confusing.
Oh well.

No I know you weren't.

Argh it's annoying not being able to mention other sites or forums. Understandable if it's another one about the same subjects but I don't know of any babies born singing.

Haha! i think its ok to mention the name of the singer just maybe not give alink or something. no harm in saying theres a forum for michael jackson for example

Londoner Claire said:

sorry it takes me a while to get things, im so dippy sometimes :rotfl:

Londoner Claire said:

sorry it takes me a while to get things, im so dippy sometimes :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back