How long before you voice your opinion?

Oh crap sorry about that, don't know what happened, it shouldn't let you duplicate post I thought. :x

Not dippy girl, it's almost midnight!

Oooooooh what a guess!! I loved Michael jackson since i was 2! Dad got me on camera :oops:
Went to my first concert when i was 4 and LOVED it!
I can belive 30,000 posts when its on such a big star! If it was someone like will young then i agree...waste of time lol!

Jayceesmumma said:
Oooooooh what a guess!! I loved Michael jackson since i was 2! Dad got me on camera :oops:
Went to my first concert when i was 4 and LOVED it!
I can believe 30,000 posts when its on such a big star! If it was someone like will young then i agree...waste of time lol!

Oh want the addy? Did you see him when he was at the awards the other week? My sister went and got to touch him. Some friends of hers got to meet him and go see a film with him and his kids! Only been to see him once myself, pushed my sister onto him so she could stroke his arm, her fella went mad, how pathetic!

LOL why did he go mad?? that is pathetic lol!! I noticed on another thread u was going to ruislip lido... where are u located??

Yeah it is, not like she was gonna go backstage with him and have some nookie was it. lol

I'm in Ruislip, how about you?

Ahem...ruislip :wink:
Well, ive lived in hayes for a year now but my mum still lives in south ruislip. Lived in that house all my life :) I dont like hayes so i dont really go anywhere at all here so i still class myself as from ruislip lol

I lives in Hayes from aged 0-5, how strange and am in South Ruislip now. I always wanted to live here. I've been here since just before Ryan started school about 2 and a half years, before that I was in crappy Sudbury Hill. :puke:

ooh how odd! i cant wait to move back to ruislip! Im sending jaycee to a ruislip school either way. Mum lives by focus i used to go deansfield primary. Before i was at saint helen's..loved it there!
Never lived anywhere else but lanzarote for a while.. my dad lives there and id go there for a few motnhs at a time and work. Great fun!

Jayceesmumma said:
ooh how odd! i cant wait to move back to ruislip! Im sending jaycee to a ruislip school either way. Mum lives by focus i used to go deansfield primary. Before i was at saint helen's..loved it there!
Never lived anywhere else but lanzarote for a while.. my dad lives there and id go there for a few motnhs at a time and work. Great fun!

Oh coolio, that's near my old landlady. We were in Great Central Avenue, the road opposite South Ruislip station, moved to Station Approach in July though. Schools here are really good. :) You up here at all over Xmas?

Im there every day almost! Seeing my mum lol! My friend lives down south park way down GCAv lol! Definitly a small world! Will be having xmas day at mums..west mead.

Oh how weird! Maybe we could meet up and talk about spelling, lol, joke! Go to the Middlesex Arms or something, they have a new restaurant there.

LOL! I heard they stopped the ball pit etc at the middlesex? I havent been there in a while..
We usualy go to the playgym in heathrow, she loves it there! Might send her to ladybanks or deansfield. really gotta hurry up and get her on the list! :wall:

Yeah they did, BIG mistake as so many of us went in there with our kids and now they're losing out. They make a lot of money outta soft drinks and the restaurant is always empty. Still great food though.

Yeah, they were prime location there for some good business. Maybe just want change of scenery or new management or something!
Well, one must be off to bedfordshire! :sleep: Im falling asleep at the table lol! I cant focus on the screen anymore and i cant see the letters let alone get them in the right order lol!
So, ill speak to you soon..who knows we may bump into each other in sainsburys lol!
I keep scrambling my letters and i hate having to go back and repair them :wall: lol!!
If im not online over the weekend ill defo be on xmas day to announce the sex :cheer: :cheer:

Have a great xmas hun :hug:

I'll be in Sainsbury's tomorrow, look out for a fat cow on a green mountain bike with a little boy sitting on the front, lol.

The old manager got the sack for screwing my neighbours wife! They both worked there. Ross is now manager, only 20 damn it and he is soooooooooooo cute. :oops:

Oh yeah you have your scan Monday don't ya. Good luck with that, I won't be back on until the Wednesday.

Merry Xmas. :)

Londoner Claire said:
The old manager got the sack for screwing my neighbours wife! They both worked there. Ross is now manager, only 20 damn it and he is soooooooooooo cute. :oops:

Oh yeah you have your scan Monday don't ya. Good luck with that, I won't be back on until the Wednesday.

Haha!! shouldnt screw someones wife lol! asking for trouble! Hmm 20 eh? :think: might go have a butchers... :wink: yumm!! lol!
Nah i had my scan on wednesday just gone, got them to write it on an xmas card, and its still in my car glove box unopened, waiting for xmas day!! :shock: Going to give it to my mum to open 1st thing in the morning (she cant keep a secret for a week :lol: ) and shes gonna wrap up either a pair of pink socks or blue for me to open lol! I thought being so close to xmas it would be nice to find out with family instead of a stranger in a cold room with goo on my belly lol!

If im in sainsburys, look for the pregnant 21yr old who looks 15 with a two yr old hanging off her neck!

Jayceesmumma said:
Londoner Claire said:

Haha!! shouldnt screw someones wife lol! asking for trouble! Hmm 20 eh? :think: might go have a butchers... :wink: yumm!! lol!
Nah i had my scan on wednesday just gone, got them to write it on an xmas card, and its still in my car glove box unopened, waiting for xmas day!! :shock: Going to give it to my mum to open 1st thing in the morning (she cant keep a secret for a week :lol: ) and shes gonna wrap up either a pair of pink socks or blue for me to open lol! I thought being so close to xmas it would be nice to find out with family instead of a stranger in a cold room with goo on my belly lol!

If im in sainsburys, look for the pregnant 21yr old who looks 15 with a two yr old hanging off her neck!

OMG you're brave, I couldn't wait! Good idea though. I'll be the one buying a hundred bags of Alpen, love the stuff.

Off to bed now too, knowing me I won't make it there until afternoon or evening, going to Harrow first get some last minute bits.

Night :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back