how does your lo sleep?

prettypenguin

Reaction score
Just wondering how everyones baby sleeps, for instance Charlie sleeps swaddled in a cot sheet (blankets aren't long enough) arms down, blankets on top and he has.to have a comforter next to his face with a cherry dummy :) x

In a baby sleeping bag with his cuddle blanket and his thumb. He's just started to take a liking to a blue monkey though that sits in his cot I've noticed he has been getting it himself the last few nights which is cute!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Like Jesus with arms out stretched. Have tried swaddling but shes not keen. Xxx

Owen often doesn't use him dummy to fall asleep but will wake up in the night and need it! He is in his sleeping bag with duvet on top an comforter ( called googoo) by his face. As soon as ate comforter touches his face his little eyes close it's so cute!! Sometimes his little penguin Nigel has a cuddle too! He is currently in his cot trying to get my attention for his morning bottle by fake coughing! It's hilarious!

Jax sleeps swaddled in a cot. I'm trying to find something he likes as a comforter so he can self sooth but no luck yet!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

In a sleeping bag with a sheet over the top, she likes to be tucked in. Oh and socks on her hands! We started it because she kept pulling her dummy out, now she won't sleep without them lol

Awww it's so cute how many LOs sleep with blankets next to their faces! Caleb sleeps in his crib with a cot quilt, half underneath him (his mattress is shocking) and half over him. He has a AVENT glow in the dark dummy, and he has 2 blankets: one monkey comforter and one bear one. We usually alternate them but sometimes he likes to have both, one next to each cheek!

xx

Phoebe is still in a moses basket, with a sleeping bag and always has her arms above her head lol x

Since he was a few weeks old Oz has slept on his side and he hates being covered, totally hates it. We have to pull a quilt up now to his middle to try and keep him warm now he sleeps in his own bed, but he has to go off with no covers! His new trick is, in his sleep, to turn on to his tummy and kind of inch his way upwards out of the quilt!!! Then wakes up cold lol

He used to go mental is we tried to swaddle him, totally hates being restricted!

Just with a sleeping bag. Now wondering if I should put a wee blanket on top?x

We cant use blankets at all with Kayden, he's at the stage now that he just grabs & tries to put them in his mouth, im scared incase he suffocates. I've banned all blankets & only use sleeping bag (with nothing on top) for all naps. I'm gutted coz I know he loves his blanket & they look so snuggly

xxxxxxxxxxx

Stanley sleeps on his front knees tucked up underneath bum in the air :) has done from about 3 weeks!! He wears a sleepbag no blanket x

Thanks ladies. LM i'm worried about using blankets in bed for that reason. x

I alternate between either side and on his back in his moses basket, swaddled in the bottom blanket then layers over the top. Then about 4.30/5 he wakes up and sleeps in the middle of the bed and doesn't want to wake up when it's school time at all lol

I'm wondering whether to change something with Charlie-past few nights its took just over an hour to settle him, kickig off at being swaddled, the min I do and tuck blankets on top he wriggled his hands out to hold his dummy in then pulls it out, no matter how tight I do it. He also seems to get quite hot from all this fussing, just been having to leave him to wiggle about and whingr then when I think he's worn himself out tuck him in and dummy... Been waking up pretty much every hour too all night for nothing...normally wakes once for a feed :( tired.com x

Ella sleeps in a cot with a blanket tucked in to the cot each side, tried the sleeping bag and she hates it she prefers her freedom, little arms stretched out above her head! Worrying that maybe I should make her sleep in a sleeping bag incase she shuffles down but she always wakes up in the exact same position.. She's not a wriggler...yet!

I'm wondering whether to change something with Charlie-past few nights its took just over an hour to settle him, kickig off at being swaddled, the min I do and tuck blankets on top he wriggled his hands out to hold his dummy in then pulls it out, no matter how tight I do it. He also seems to get quite hot from all this fussing, just been having to leave him to wiggle about and whingr then when I think he's worn himself out tuck him in and dummy... Been waking up pretty much every hour too all night for nothing...normally wakes once for a feed :( tired.com x

We had that problem with the dummy which is why she now wears socks on her hands to bed. She can now get it with the socks on but she doesn't bother as she knows it's bed time

I might try that, I put mittens on but he can lmove hs fingers freely in them

Sometimes in the day I let Dylan (12 days old) sleep in his front when I can be there to watch over him, but I worry I shouldn't cause of sids advice. He just seems so much more comfy like that. Do you think its ok? I don't do it at night. I think sometimes with wind and tummy.ache its better for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back