Wriggly baby a bedtime?

Flame

Reaction score
Leif has started movcing all over his bed at night when he is asleep so its impossible to keep blankets on him and most of the time he sleeps on his front face down with his head against the bars of the cot. really cant see how he can be comfortable. Also since he has been moving around his bed he wakes up loads in the night crying until you put his dummy back in. He will sleep properly from about 7 in the morning which is when we have to be up for work in the week so we are knackered.

Does anyone have any advice?

Not sure about the dummy issue, but I put Charlotte in a grobag as she is really wriggly. Sometime you go in and she has completely turned around in the cot and is wedged against the bars. I got a cot bumper in the end so at least she wasn't crashing her head into the bars.

He goes in a Growbag and can still crawl in it and i also have a cot bumber around one end of the cot, i think it might be an idea for me to move it to the other end as that is where he tends to end up.

Will watch this with interest as DS is the same, right down to the dummy issue. We did stop giving him a dummy a while back and he started sleeping really well, but then he's been poorly lately and that's one of the only ways to settle him when he wakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back