How did you find...

JMC

Reaction score
How did you find this website?

I knew i had to get my arse into gear and start reading up on baby things... and im not really a big fan of reading massive essays... I find it easier to just relate and chat with other people going through the same, i love advice aswell !!

So i popped up google. typed in pregnancy and it was number 2 on the list.

So i clicked, had a quick browse, signed up and have been on ere a lot in the past few days !

How did you find it?

Gosh I was google mad for weeks - It was my friend bubble_dreamer who found this website when I was going through a bit of a pants stage - Really helped as well then she joined :D

i was nosing on a completly unrelated forum and found the link had a look passed it onto Wobbles then when i saw how much support she was getting from all the lovely girlies heer i decided to join myself :dance:

Had a massive fight with my OH on my birthday and needed to talk about it, didnt feel like my friends were being much use so I searched for a forum and here I am. This forum is great, the people on here are so friendly and supportive. I dont know what I wouldnt have done without it.

violet-glow said:
Had a massive fight with my OH on my birthday and needed to talk about it, didnt feel like my friends were being much use so I searched for a forum and here I am. This forum is great, the people on here are so friendly and supportive. I dont know what I wouldnt have done without it.

To be honest i think a forum or similar enviroment is the best way to get through this !!

All these other people who are going or have been through what your going through !

They are full of help and advice, its great !

Well done to the founder of this site! Your helping a lot of people !

I typed in pregnancy forum on google and this website came up. I liked the look of it so signed up :D

Rachel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back