how did u find the forum

joj said:
Suzie and Faiths Mum told me about it, I work with her and I was moaning about the forum I had found and she told me about this one!

hehe :)

i found it through Xena (THANKYOU) when i posted on a student forum about being pregnant and clueless and she helped me out and told me to join here!!!

When I was a student I was on a forum (Xena's forum :lol: ) and thought it was great so when I was 12 weeks I thought to myself I'd like to find a forum for pregnancy so typed "pregnancy forum" into google and here I am... :D

newmum said:
I just typed in Pregnancy forum in the google search bar and it brought up pf uk so I clicked on it
Same here, I used to go onto a wedding forum when I was planning my wedding and I missed my online chums so when I was TTC I wondered whether there was a pregnancy forum so I just googled it and hey presto!

i think (it was so long ago, im not sure if it was this forum or not), i lurked before i fell pg with alice - it took us 6 months of not preventing to fall and i was reading peoples experiences on here for a few evenings.

Then when i found i had quite a bit of spare time of an evening and didn't fancy doing much when i was pg, i joined here!!

Good old google pointed me in its direction though!!!

keep mentioning to OH that he should join - but this is my space away from him :think: :think:

I was on weddingforum and people kept mentioning it so I came along to find out.

Jen&James said:
Im a googler too!!! I wanted to see if the amount my boobs had grown in the first few weeks of pregnancy was normal or not!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Bless you! :hug: I wish I had that problem :rotfl:

google i think, can't really remember i have had 2 children since then and another on the way, so my brains like a seive :lol:

Another googler here! Typed in "Pregnancy Forum UK" and bingo :)

I was just feeling a little isolated with no one to ask all my questions, came here and the answers were already waiting for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back