you will never guess what i did this morning, doh

Melly+2

Reaction score
Had a late night and forgot to pack Gal some food for work up, so i got up again and make him some, put all thestuff away andthis morning i went to find the butter and guess where i put it? Only on the top pof the fridge :doh: why the heck did i do that :lol:

Littlelady87 said:
Had a late night and forgot to pack Gal some food for work up, so i got up again and make him some, put all thestuff away andthis morning i went to find the butter and guess where i put it? Only on the top pof the fridge :doh: why the heck did i do that :lol:

Because you is crazy :eek:

I am crazy too. I am always putting the butter in the cupboard and the sugar in the fridge.

:)

I usually put stuff in the dishwasher instead of the fridge! :lol:

lol! my boyf put the butter in the glass cupboard once! but he wouldnt admit it when i asked him why it was there, he said i must hav done it and forgotten! :roll:

ooops! thats prob my fault as I had you up late chatting on MSN!

get too bed early, I have bad days when i go to bed too late. :rotfl:

HA HA!! :clap:

I had some guests round the other week and I went to make some drinks... well I ended up putting tea and coffee in one cup at the same time! Opppss!! Bet that was yummy!

SarahH said:
ooops! thats prob my fault as I had you up late chatting on MSN!
yes sarah haha, i got itn bed and he woke me up at 7 asking if i did him some grub u got and did it for him, soooooooo tired :bored:

haha... when i was pregnant I came home from tesco, was unpacking the goods and put the toothpaste in the fridge!! My OH opened the door later and was like 'why is this in here????' :doh:

:rotfl:

My nan, the one that is 98 (you know) lives by herself. My mum does her shopping for her. One saturday my mum went up to visit her and noticed her hair looked all white and dusty. She had been spraying deoderant on her hair all week and hairspray on her armpits.

I know I shouldn't laugh but :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back