How are all us single parents :)

Thanks hun :)
I dunno how to describe it, like when my phone goes off I'm disappointed when it's not him and he makes me smile. And not once in the 2/3 weeks we've been talking had he ever mentioned sex!! So it's nice to actually get to know someone and chat without an ulterior motive iykwim?

And he's kinda cute :rolleyes: xx

tapatalking x

Aw that's great. OH has never made me feel like he's just after sex (well it'd be a bloody expensive do if that's all he was after! Lmao) If only he was a little closer! Lol.

Hows everyone doing? Ive been great all week. And the one day im meant to be happy I feel a little down. Its my birthday today. Never thought id be in the situation I am in today...feel a little blue. :( but im sure that will change as the day goes on... :) xx

Happy birthday hun!! :D xxxx

tapatalking x

Hey girlies hows everyone doing sorry havent been on for a while my little miss has been keeping me.on my toes! :) cant believe its bank holiday weekend soon! Xx

I'm on mat' leave & I'm excited for a bank holiday....I think it's because other people will be off with me.

Im off too but working saturday. Been poorly all week x

Hello, I'm great thanks! Off out tonight with M :D Eeek so excited!!
Then out Saturday night for a mates birthday, so busy bank holiday!
Xx
tapatalking x

Yay glad eveyones good! :) im not doing much if its nice I might potter around then back garden :) hopesdreams im the same with bank holiday I would normally be working. Babyem hope you and m have a fab time :) p sends big gummy smiles :) xx

tired of trying to make her Dad see sense! Exhausted as she has a cold, but loving every minute i spend with her

tired of trying to make her Dad see sense! Exhausted as she has a cold, but loving every minute i spend with her

Hun im the same. Trying to get fob to come.to his sences! Ive given up and letting im get on with it. It will come eventually.Dont waste your energy on him its like hitting a brick wall!! Lol. Spend your energy on your little one instead :) hope your little one is better soon colds are evil for babies I hate it when p has a cold. :( xx

Hugs!!

I gave up trying to get FOB to be involved a while ago now, as I gave him so many chances and he blew it. Don't waste your time, energy or emotions because it really isn't worth it. They have it so easy and don't even realise it. FOB might be on with not seeing his LO now, but I know that one day be it weeks months or even years he will realise just what he has missed out on and how much he has lost. X

tapatalking x

& they'll never get that precious time back so just make sure that you mummies all make the most of it. :)

Babyem I just seen your post. Have a brilliant night with M. :) You deserve a good'un. x

Thanks hun :) it was ace!! Has a great time. I am so rough today though! Paying the price for it!! He paid for all the drinks bar 2 and take away, he's a sweetie :D xx

tapatalking x

Thanks everyone.

Have arranged it so he can see SJ without me but with my Mum in my flat.

If he doesn't agree to or stick to it, he not seeing her at all.

Thanks everyone.

Have arranged it so he can see SJ without me but with my Mum in my flat.

If he doesn't agree to or stick to it, he not seeing her at all.

Thats very much like my arrangement with my lo. Fob takes her to his mums and they both spend time with her. He did a stunt a few weeks ago took my lo told me he was one place but was at another. So thats the arrangement he hates it but he can carry on hateing it lol. Hope you and your lo are ok hun xx

Why are bank holidays hard? :( stupid fob said he might be taking p today but has just txt me saying hes busy. Hes meant to be jumping at the chance to see her!! Argh he makes my angry! To top it off we've been stuck in on our own in the house as I dont drive. Im going insane! All my friends are busy with their familes :( ah well hope every ones having a nice bank hols :) xx

Kayuki - Can you get out for a walk to the park or something? Grab yourself a coffee & just enjoy the fresh air? That's what I do with O a few times a week. It really does help with the cabin fever. I go walking every day but the walks that involve watching the world go by really do refresh me. I'm currently debating whether to go for a walk around the lake with O or do my grocery shop. If only the weather could decide what it wanted to do.

Its the same here hun I would go out for a walk but the weather is being indecisive! :/ if it stays cloudy I might venture out but atm im tidying lol hope you and o are ok :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back