single

ippa

Reaction score
Hiya,
Ok well im single, and the dad is one of my closest friend, i know it sounds really bad.
Im really excited about having my baby, but obviously not about the situation. I have also found that everyone seems to want to force their opinion on me about how irresponsible i have been etc, i just wish people would realise how stressful this is without them doing that.
The dad is being amazing, he is coming to every appointment with me, and is going to support me 100%.
I know im going to be ok and i will try and be the best mum that i can be, i just wish others would understand.
Has anyone else had a similar problem?
XxX

Hi hun, haven't been in the same situation but by the sounds of things you and FOB are doing the best you can.. It's brilliant that you can be so civil to eachother for the babys sake :) Other peoples opinions drove me mad during pregnancy.. A lot of them are very selfish :hug: There are millions of single mums out there doing a brilliant job.. Plus this LO will have it's daddy around too, just because you are not in a relationship with him doesn't make you irresponsible.. It's hugely mature of you both to co-operate the way you are :hug: Congratulations xx

i was on and off with my ex during pregnancy and i can 100 percent say it would have been far more mature and responsible of me to have broke up with him before the baby was born.

i kept thinking it would get better but it only gets worse hen the baby comes. sleepless nights and less money and time etc do not help a troubled relationship. if i split with him in my pregnancy i would be a lot happier now. and more sorted.

im just glad i did it whilst my babies so young and didnt keep trying to the point where she would hear and remember the rows / atmosphere x

im a single mum and plan to continue being so much easier imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back