How are all us single parents :)

my thoughts exactly :) i have the app now :) looks really good! :)

im having a bloody crappy night. i miss having adult company and feel so alone tonight. i feel that im never going to catch a break or be happy again with someone...i feel bad because phoebes now from a broken home because of him. all i want to be is happy again. im tired of feeling sad angery frustrated and the main topic of my friends and family (they are being great though...)being about my break up...i want a normal life and just be a wife to a husband who loves me for who i am and uncondionally. but i feel i wont ever get that as i dont think anyone will want to be with me.
i im sorry this is a sad post but need to get things off my chest. i know this is the only place i can do it. :( xx

I know what you mean hun. Family/friends ask how I'm coping but in reality they don't want the "I'm f'ing exhausted" response, they want the "I'm fine" response. And i am fine most of the time but every so often I'll have a wobble, normally when O is restless during the night.
You deserve a man that treats you so much better than what your husband did. I know that's maybe hard to see or think about right now since everything is still so fresh. You will meet someone. It just takes time. Time for you to be open to the possibility of someone new, time to want to date etc. but you'll get there. And when you do you'll meet a cracker of a good man.
Hugs to you. xxxxxx

Its hard it is but in time itll get easier and be honest with people how u feel x

Hey!
I'm good thanks, just trying to get everything sorted for going back to uni in September!! So much to do! And going to look around hospitots, a nursery at the local hospital where I do most of my placements. Where had the time gone?! She will be one when she starts!! :confused:

Still nothing from FOB. Funny how he's got enough money to buy a new dog, as well as spending it on the dog of a girl he's with!!

But I'm not bothered, I'm managing to provide for her and have started saving up money for her.

Having driving lessons which are going well. Also seen my mates more regularly too. Getting life back on track!

Think I've been asked out on a date too :eek: don't know if it's too soon? Xxxx
tapatalking x

Hey!
I'm good thanks, just trying to get everything sorted for going back to uni in September!! So much to do! And going to look around hospitots, a nursery at the local hospital where I do most of my placements. Where had the time gone?! She will be one when she starts!! :confused:

Still nothing from FOB. Funny how he's got enough money to buy a new dog, as well as spending it on the dog of a girl he's with!!

But I'm not bothered, I'm managing to provide for her and have started saving up money for her.

Having driving lessons which are going well. Also seen my mates more regularly too. Getting life back on track!

tapatalking x

eekkk omg hun a date! just go with the flow :) only you know your ready. let us know how you do :) oh driving lessions i want to start that soon :S hey hopesdreams im okish. plodding along fob is being a twat and not keeping to our agreed time. hes more worried about his cooking tea...:/ i have the divorce papers!! i didnt realise when i rang up about divorce they would send them out. told him today via txt as he wont lisen to me in person and it took him 30 mins to reply!. lol. part from that im ok. i feel im getting a little control back over my life. kind of... hows every one else doing?

Good on you em for getting things organised.
I love my driving lessons get completely lost in my own head.
Only you know if its too soon but go on the date. I went on a coupke a few months ago but wasnt right for me then im ready now but no dates lol typical.

My weeks been ok just gotta do a 13 hr shift tomorrow not knowing wat im facd with x

can i ask im no where near ready to be dating yet. but how did you meet ppl? did you go out or though friends etc? im just curious really. :) xx

Hey!

tapatalking x

eekkk omg hun a date! just go with the flow :) only you know your ready. let us know how you do :) oh driving lessions i want to start that soon :S hey hopesdreams im okish. plodding along fob is being a twat and not keeping to our agreed time. hes more worried about his cooking tea...:/ i have the divorce papers!! i didnt realise when i rang up about divorce they would send them out. told him today via txt as he wont lisen to me in person and it took him 30 mins to reply!. lol. part from that im ok. i feel im getting a little control back over my life. kind of... hows every one else doing?

I feel ready to move one, the best way to describe how I feel is what NeNe on the real housewives of Atlanta said: I'm looking forward, but everyy now and then I catch my self looking back and wonder where he is. I'm not in love with him anymore and I don't wish to get back with him.

Sorry FOB being a twat! He'll realise one day what a nob he's being!! Time for you to do what you want now hun!! Xxx

Good on you em for getting things organised.
I love my driving lessons get completely lost in my own head.
Only you know if its too soon but go on the date. I went on a coupke a few months ago but wasnt right for me then im ready now but no dates lol typical.

My weeks been ok just gotta do a 13 hr shift tomorrow not knowing wat im facd with x

Thanks hun!! I'm gonna be so better off than him once I've got things moving! I love driving, I drove home on the A6 the other day! :eek:

It's typical isn't it!!
He's a lovely guy, he's the manager of a student halls, has a son but actually sees him and has him regularly!! Shock horror!! :D he wants to take me out for tea :) so will see what happens, so nervous!!

I met him on POF lol. My uni mates rave about it so thought I'd give it a go lol! Now we text regularly and he's just lovely and funny :)

How's work been Loula? How are we all?

FOB had told his sister that he will grab LM and I won't get her back of he sees her.. so he won't see her at all now, prick. Xxx

tapatalking x

Thats fab em that youve found someone. Im on pof but too many odd balls here. Im trying zoosk out too npt.sure how it works.

Work was ok a long and very busy list and didnt stop. Back in again tonorrow.

Hope eveyone else is well x

Thats fab em that youve found someone. Im on pof but too many odd balls here. Im trying zoosk out too npt.sure how it works.

There's lots of creeps in it! He's seems to be the only ok guy I've spoken to! Hope works ok tomorrow :) xxx

tapatalking x

There's lots of creeps in it! He's seems to be the only ok guy I've spoken to! Hope works ok tomorrow :) xxx

tapatalking x
Ooooh how exciting! I met my OH on OKCupid! Glad you're moving on em

Thanks hun :)
I dunno how to describe it, like when my phone goes off I'm disappointed when it's not him and he makes me smile. And not once in the 2/3 weeks we've been talking had he ever mentioned sex!! So it's nice to actually get to know someone and chat without an ulterior motive iykwim?

And he's kinda cute :rolleyes: xx

tapatalking x

Just go with it. See wat happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111