single and need a life

nicky22

Reaction score
:wall: i am bring up my daughter on my own, and i have had a enough of being of being single. i need to go out once or twice a month.
i live with my parents and they don't seem to realise that i am getting p?!*ed off. i need to go out but i just don't know where to start. i have quite a few friends and they all have kids?
i wanted to know whether single parents like yourself's felt the same

nicky

ohhh u sound a bit like me part from the having friends with babies lol

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
ohhh u sound a bit like me part from the having friends with babies lol
makes to us us then hun.

ur parents are not obliged to look after ur child just so that u can go out...

thats all apart of being a parent.. somethings got to give... and ur 'going out time' for u.. is that thing

ebony_preggy said:

thats all apart of being a parent.. somethings got to give... and ur 'going out time' for u.. is that thing
we do know that ebony but wot we were saying is we would like to be able to go out at times to have us times ull understand wen uv had ur LO everyone needs them time

awww bless

i have full custody of my 4 year old sis.. i know about sacrifices.. trust me.. lol!!!!!!

it is not summat that bothers me going out, i wud much rather sit and watch telly with my bf and hope, ik like family time:)

littlelady87 said:
it is not summat that bothers me going out, i wud much rather sit and watch telly with my bf and hope, ik like family time:)

maybe thats y im not too bothered either.. lol

ebony_preggy said:

single parents tend to it look after their child on their own, with maybe a father to help. my daughter doesn't have that

i understand hun, it must be so hard being a single parent, i struggle on my own during the day when my bf is at work so i cant imagine how hard it is to be on your own all the time. :hug:

nicky22 said:
ebony_preggy said:

single parents tend to it look after their child on their own, with maybe a father to help. my daughter doesn't have that

yep.. but u can do it babes...

my sisters father is in jamaica!

maybe a nite is all u need i went out the other day and had great fun but now im fine and happy sitting with B at nite :hug:

iknow wat umean hun it is nice to get out but even with alan around i dont get out much its all what comes with having a baby...alan works shifts so alot of the time i go it alone and i dont have my parents here to watch jay so i can take a bath or do the cleaning..trust me enjoy having ur folks there to help because when you are alone juggling a shower for yourself, cleaning a whole house, washing cooking laundry whilst looking after a baby its hard...but its worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back