• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hospital bag- to soon?

nmf1987

Reaction score
now i have little mans room done and the house sorted im thinking i should start looking at getting mine and babys hospital bags ready.

is it too early. when did or are ou doing yours.

i still have more bits to get so am thinking if i start packing it then i will know whats missing. xxx

i planned on doing mine at 30 weeks but its still not packed i better get a move on lol

lol. im not too advanced then. thought everyone would think im mad. just feel like i need to get all that sorted.

my next job is sorting out housing benefit etc as have had my letter to say my work arent paying me anything as havent been there long enough. xxx

I've not packed mine as yet but think I got most things for it

I'll do it in a few weeks x

i think its one of these things u do when u want hun... I done mine early last time and packed and unpacked it i dunno how many times lol double checking things.... im going to do mine soon prob over next few weeks ive picked up some bits and bobs already. Il do babys when ive decided what he is wearing home just cant decide lol x

I dont think it's tooo early :) I'd do mine now if OH would let me lol xx

lol. thats what we havent decided yet what baby will wear home. funny how we think that is sooo important. just for them to get in car and come in house. xxx

go for it! get packed and ready whenever you like!

i might pack 2 coming home outfits this time... with my little girl i put hers on her first thing in the morning and then managed to get milk and sick all over it within 10 mins. This time i'm taking babygrows and and a little outfit to put this one in at the last minute (it's only a slightly posher babygro anyway!)...

i've packed my bag, emptied it, re-packed it, taken things out etc etc! Don't forget to have a practice of your car seat too - check it fits your car and all that x x x

I've packed babies but not started mine, hopefully do it later this week :) I feel like it's too soon but I'm too excited!

Do you know what your taking for baby? I've packed 5 babygrows, 3 long sleeve vests and 3 short sleeve vests, a little knitted cardigan, few pairs of mits, a little hat and his going home outfit.. Does that sound enough? I'm clueless lol

Packed nappies and wipes too, are we supposed to take our own milk?

x

milk varies from hospital to hospital so check with your mw ive never had to take in milk though x

to be honest im not worrying about milk as am hoping to breat feed at 1st at least. if im not successful then im sure hosptial have it as my friend was at same hospital.

i will take enough to cover the time there. not too much though as if i have to stay in longer then oh can bring more stuff later. going to just pack what i would need to a potential normal birth and time in there, xxx

I packed baby's 2 weeks ago but only because I had to pack all of his things away ready to decorate his room so it seemed logical to pack his bag at the same time.

I'm going shopping on Saturday to get the last bits for my bag so i'll probably pack it at the weekend. One less thing to tick off the list I reckon! :) x

My hospital has just stopped providing formula milk. Good job we've bought a tin just incase I can't BF! x

i packed mine early as i sed was a good job really as i was close to an emergancy c-section at 32 weeks

i've packed nothing nor bought anything :lol: I'm going shopping tonight for the first time at last YAY!. Was thinking I might buy this for its going home outfit as a surprise to annoy my other half coz he thinks its cruel to put babies in animals outfits.. but I think its sooooo cute.. lol. I don't think I would really do it though - the other mums on the ward might look at me funny.. :shock: hmm but his face would be a picture :)

51L2IzlWbTL._SX315_.jpg

lol sooo cute. i think its funny. my friend has bought a wrap blanket from babies r us that makes him look like a bumble bee. lol.

oh wants him to come home in a liverpool baby gro. xxx

what are you all using as yours and babys bags. i have a small suitcase which i could use for me and was thinking maybe a changing bag for his as i have a couple of them.

oooh maybe i will get some milk just incase then claire. xxx

im using the boots free changing bag for the baby and a beach bag thing for me... We have a hearts baby grow my oh wants little guy brought home in but im no sure lol..

The frog outfit is fab lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back