• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hospital bag- to soon?

I packed mine slowly and finished it a few weeks back. I wanted to be prepared because you never know if yer gonna go early - did with my first.

here i am reading this thread again ive still not packed my bag dont seem to have the motivation lol my hubby is a liverpool fan and im man u too lol

got most things for my bag (likely to take my big travel samsonite at this rate lol) but I can't find a nighty that you can button up all the way..the only one I found is in Matalan and quite honestly I think my nan has some classier nightwear than that ! please help if you can X

to be honest im just going to get a cheap tshirt or strappy one from primark hun. going to be throwing it away after. sounds silly but some pics will be taken with me in it so gota kind of liked it. xxx

yeah I 'll probably get a t-shirt in the end ! Just had this vision of looking all glam and very dignified just having to undo a few buttons for the skin to skin with baby after birth..it ain't gonna happen I'll just have to give birth in some Winnie the pooh t-shirt and strip naked afterwards lol

thats why im tempted to get a strappy one. then there is more skin on show already and can just take the straps down. xxx

I see ! good idea,will be looking for something like that too ..thanks for sharing !

no worries. let me know how you get on. i still havent packed. whoops. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back