• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hospital bag- to soon?

yeah ive got the boots one. suitcase might be a bit much but its only small and the only thing ive got. xxx

here is my list of stuff for my bag. anything missing?

notes including birth plan
towel (dark)
nightie
pjs
clothes
socks (bed socks also)
underwear (cheap throw away ones)
maternity pads
nipple cream
phone charger
mags/book
snacks, sweets etc
dressing gown
toiletries
make up
hairbrush, hairbands etc
fan/magicool
camera & charger
flip flops (for shower)
change/money
carrier bag

and babys bag

nappies
cotton wool pads
3-5 vests
3-5 sleepsuits
bibs
going home outfit
socks
hat
blanket
muslin
baby towel
car seat
cardigan
milk (already made bottles)

milk is if i can find the ready made stuff with the teats already on them.

I've still not packed mine. Do it while you can be bothered lol cos I keep saying 'I'll do it tomorrow' and never actually do. Might start it just now actually before I attempt to clean the house xx

Looks like you've got everything on your list nmf :) I've seen a few people mention taking a pillow too?

I'm using the boots changing bag for baby, not sure what to use for me, I had a bag but it's not big enough lol x

I'm using little mans changing bag for him and my old running bag for me (sports bag). Oh how I miss running lol.

My little man already has his Liverpool romper suit hanging in the wardrobe ready for him, plus his full Liverpool kit that was on offer so my OH couldn't resist! It won't even fit him until he's 1! lol x

lol claire sounds like you have an oh like me. he is currently waiting to see what will happen with the new shirt being released.

im just going with it.

oooh how could i forget pillow after that crazy pillow lady on one born every minute. xxx

Crazy pillow lady haha :lol: don't think I saw that one!

x

its from series one. she went on about pillows for the whole programme xxx

Yep he looooves Liverpool! Jack must wear his liverpool romper on match days! Oh and i'm sure he'll have the new kit once it's released! Providing Mummy likes it though because I hate their away kit at the moment, it looks like a baseball kit ( the white one with thin stripes). x

oh lee loves that one. he has preordered the new away shirt for himself but there isnt a new junior one. no doubt dainton will have to wear his on match days too.

being a man utd supporter i hope he sicks up on it as soon as he outs it on him.

i say he puts him in it as i am not dressing my son in it. xxx

Lol I have no interset in football (well except for Beckham obviously and Torres until he went blue :( !) and I love red so thats a bonus! Better see if the England website does a romper too I guess! lol x

lol. i love footy. i love red aswell. hope red suits him as think daddy will be putting him in it alot. xxx

Do u mean Joy the crazy pillow lady who'd been induced about 4 times & still was sitting waiting? lol x

I only packed at 37 weeks! it's totally up to you, but I can't help messing with it, so if I'd done it earlier it would have been re packed a hundred times by now!

Do u mean Joy the crazy pillow lady who'd been induced about 4 times & still was sitting waiting? lol x

yeah loved her sooo funny. keep telling me to take my pillows. lol.

where is my lunch? oh my pillows. xx

Haha, how funny, my hubby is a liverpool supporter and I am a man utd supporter...my hubby plays my bump "we'll never walk alone" whilst tense up! Here's to our babies sicking up on the Liverpool baby grows!! X

i have started getting a few of the bits for mine and babies bags :)
just have them piled up in babies room at the moment, figuire ill pack a bit closer to due date

OH thinks he's gonna be buying bubs an aberdeen strip... He doesn't even WATCH any of the matches! :rofl: He's just decided that his favourite team cause his dad got him one when he was wee lol Bless x

Haha, how funny, my hubby is a liverpool supporter and I am a man utd supporter...my hubby plays my bump "we'll never walk alone" whilst tense up! Here's to our babies sicking up on the Liverpool baby grows!! X

how funny that we have the same due date aswell. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back