im nearly 28 weeks

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
when do i need to start thinking about doing a hospital bag, although ive not been told i might have little man early but i never know so basically when do i need to think about packing one ?? i dont even know what im suppose to be putting in it ive not even sorted out all the baby clothes as we havent got the biggest room in the house cos we have to rent it for time being etc.. lol.
help :oooo: lol xx thanks xx

Last edited:
MW's recommend anyone to have a packed hospital bag on your 30th week into pregnancy. although i've only nearly just finished mine and i'm 35 weeks :rofl:

depends on how organised you are!!

if all is well with pregnancy i wouldn't fret about you coming early too much :) xxx

How quick has that flown? Amazing :) There is a thread I think Mamafy started on what to have in your baby bag, I found a lot of help on websites too hun :) But I say you have a few weeks yet to get yourself organised xxx

How quick has that flown? Amazing :) There is a thread I think Mamafy started on what to have in your baby bag, I found a lot of help on websites too hun :) But I say you have a few weeks yet to get yourself organised xxx

I think i will do it at 30 weeks :lol: thanks hun.
its going by that quick i woud like the time to slow down just alittle bit lol xx

Well done - you ladies are far too organised i usually start washing, sorting and organising things around 34 weeks - cot ususally goes up at 36 weeks. I know this time i am tired, tired, tired so have been organising today cos i think by time i get to 34 weeks all i'll want to do is rest. I don't know whats going on this time but i'm missing the ability to do anything with speed or energy!

^^ me too. Im getting the nursery together very gradually! Cos I cant do a lot in one go, work is draining me completely, we've just moved house too so only just finished getting all the house sorted and nice! phew!

aw we're still waiting for tenants to move out of new home, wish they'd hurry up! but TBH i'm the same, especially today! sooo drained :( :( you've got plenty of time though girls! so i would say you're more organised than me hehe xx

Im trying to get mine all sorted early to cos i know im knackered now more often and i do it all myself so nothing would get done without itlol. So i got to do it at some point and to not leave it to late otherwise the baby will drop at a time that im not prepaired lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back