Hospital Bag

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
When did you guys start getting yours ready? I havent even thought about it yet and someone today said I should be thinking about doing it.... :shock: :shock:

got all the stuff... but i wont be packing it until xmas day because a lot of the stuff for me are xmas pressies, such as dressing gown, pjs, slippers, toiletries etc,... plus a really cool bag that i love 8) lol
i'll be 35 weeks when i do mine :D

by the way.. when ur giving birth im sitting at the bottom of your bed and watching :D

i havent even thought of doing mine yet either!!! i think im gonna get it ready about a month before im due!!if i do it any earlier i will just keep packing and unpacking it looking at all the cute babygrows it will drive me insane wih excitement!!! :D

Did mine about 31 weeks, had all the stuff ready and bought so made sense to put em in my bag lol

Kimbo said:
got all the stuff... but i wont be packing it until xmas day because a lot of the stuff for me are xmas pressies, such as dressing gown, pjs, slippers, toiletries etc,... plus a really cool bag that i love 8) lol
i'll be 35 weeks when i do mine :D

by the way.. when ur giving birth im sitting at the bottom of your bed and watching :D

I will make sure I get a special preening job before hand then. May even shave a K into me lady garden just for you.... :lol:

happy_chick said:
Did mine about 31 weeks, had all the stuff ready and bought so made sense to put em in my bag lol

What have you packed then Jo cos I havent got a clue what to pack apart from a baby gro and a nappy!

Im really not good at this stuff! :shock:

ive bourght all the clothes gros ect.. moses basket and stuff but i havnt even thourght about NAPPYS lol im going to pack my bag at 30 weeks :) just because im impatient lol

:D :D :D
29264mwgvb747wk.gif

I used this list then just adapted it to suit me! Ive added some bits n not taking some, just have a look through though it should give you an idea :)

LABOUR BAG

i did mine on the weekend.. coz i was bored.. i think its advised that you do it by 36 weeks.. as i will be 36 week on xmas.. i thouhgt i would do it as i was bored.. now everything is in its place and i can stop thinking about it..the only thing i need to get now is slippers and t shirts..

Im going to pack mine next week, have a drawer set aside with some essentials but not nearly finished yet

I just got round to doing my one yesterday. Still not completely finished, but most of it's there!

I packed mine a couple of weeks ago because oh was panicking about it.

tesco ones are tiny.. try george they do tiny baby.. i have a tesco roo one that midna sent me :) its gonna be belly monsters 1st thing it wears.. as it was its 1st gift lol..

havent even thought abotu packing mine just yet,

maybe i should get a move on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back