Hopefully this is my bfp!

littlekoala

Reaction score
Hello! I never thought I'd post in this section. It's still early days, I think I'm 4 weeks today. We will be doing another test on sunday to get line progression, and also will do a digi then too as my hcg will hopefully be higher then. For now I am lightly optimistic...We've been trying over a year with pcos and this was my 4th month on 100mg of Clomid. I was due a tubal check next month...looks like I may not need it now....! I'm cycle day 29. I didn't even know I ov'd as none of my opks were positive! So you can imagine my shock this morning :p

Attachments

• preg test.jpg
    preg test.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Congratulations hun! heres to a happy and healthy nine months xx

Wow , congratulations . Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Yay, massive congratultions, I'm soo pleased for you :) xx

Thanks everyone :) I have loads of cheapy ics left so took one this morning and that has a definite pink line too :D So hopefully the digital will be positive this weekend as I'll be 18dpo then xxx

This is the ic from this morning. It's less sensitive than the superdrug so the fact there's a nice pink line on it today makes me relieved :D Going to test with the strips for a couple of days to see the lines get darker, then do another superdrug and digital on sunday. I also have an early 6 week scan booked in a couple weeks with the fertility clinic (I'll be 6 +5) so they can check everythings ok and see how many there are :p xx

Attachments

• test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members