~~~~~~ Hop on the AUGUST testing Express ~~~~~~

looks like im out for July now.. can I be put down for 23rd please.

All up to date again ladies! We WILL make this our month!!

Hi ladies

Sugarpop - Please could you put me down for testing on 4th August? Thankyou!

I've been reading the forum for the last few weeks, finally plucked up the courage to get involved. Hoping having someone to chat to about TTC will take some of the pressure off. None of our family & friends know that we are TTC #1. Cycle number 4 which I know isn't long but I thought it would be so easy!!

Hoping to give my hubby some good news on his 30th birthday.

Good luck to everyone for August! xx

Good luck to you too and bloody hurry up days lol x

Hi please can I have the 18th! Good luck to everyone this month! Hoping to see lots of bfp's :D

Hi ladies

Sugarpop - Please could you put me down for testing on 4th August? Thankyou!

I've been reading the forum for the last few weeks, finally plucked up the courage to get involved. Hoping having someone to chat to about TTC will take some of the pressure off. None of our family & friends know that we are TTC #1. Cycle number 4 which I know isn't long but I thought it would be so easy!!

Hoping to give my hubby some good news on his 30th birthday.

Good luck to everyone for August! xx

I can be you testing buddy Jenny, cycle number 17 for me it doesn't get easier
Im afraid. I have symptom spotted every symptom possible so don't think I would even know if I was pregnant know lol. fingers crossed for august xxx

Thanks CDAbaby, brilliant to have a testing buddy :) I've had zero symptoms so far so not feeling confident! Used digi opk for first time though so at least I know we were dtd at right time this month. Fx this is your cycle xx

Can I be put down for the 23rd please :) x

Hey. I'm out of July and sailing into August!! Please can you put me down for 25th august, which is the day AF will be due. Although she keeps coming early, so I guess we will have to see! Thanks xxx

Just looked at august last year and there were 16 :bfp: xx let's hope we can beat it!!!!!xxx

Last edited:
woooo 3 of us testing 23rd :) c'mon girls!! af is just about to leave me.... hopefully for at least 9 months.... I do NOT want to see her next month. my phsycic reading has led me to believe this could be my month! BFP prayers everyone ♡

August 15th will be the first time I have ever taken a pregnancy test, excited! Please put me down for then :)

August 15th will be the first time I have ever taken a pregnancy test, excited! Please put me down for then :)

Put you down lovely. Lets hope it's the first time and its a positive! :dance:

I'll try the 21st please sugarpop. (Let's see if I can wait that long!!) :)

Good luck to everyone for august! I'm still here lurking in the background but not sure I'll join in this month, still feeling the effects of July :-( but here's hoping we all get our sticky beans this cycle Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back