~~~~~~ Hop on the AUGUST testing Express ~~~~~~

I'm the same em91 :) app says I ovulate on the 22nd ! Fingers crowed for positive xx

Lots of dust for all you ladies! I really want all of you to come over to tri 1!! :D

Thanks for hosting sugarpop.

I'm not out for July yet and am feeling positive for July, but will be back if I need to go on to August instead x

Nice one Sugarpop...I'm not totally sure (after this cycle) where I will be, but somewhere near the end of August....Let's go with the last day! My prediction was August but I'm not sure where OV will be.
:)

7th of August for me please :) :dust: to us all!! xx

Can I have the 15th please, af has decided to arrive 6 days early this cycle :-(

Thanks for doing the August testing thread sugarpop. :) Please can you put me down for the 18th. Xx

Hi there! After 12 years of being desperate to start trying for a baby (age 17-29), I am finally starting trying this month! I will be testing on the 16th August - please could you put me down for that date? Thank you!! xxx :)

Think I've got everybody down so far! If I've missed anyone off please let me know xx

Ignore that I see haha! Thank you :) xxxx good luck every one !!!

I'll start with the 16th please, may have to alter that as we go along though. sorry to be a pain!

The 13th please.... due on my 30th birthday ooh brilliant :( so hoping I get a bfp instead. Good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back