~~~~~~ Hop on the AUGUST testing Express ~~~~~~

I never thought we would have 11:bfp: at this point at the start of the month! Fx we get a couple more before the month is over!

Congratulations ladies! :yay: lets hope September is just as good a month for the rest of us xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations Emma!!

Sorry Georgesmum, fingers crossed for September xxx

I know how you feel George's mum!! I cried for the first time when AF came this month. Never done that before!! Have lots of ppl asking. Oooh are you 2 hgonna have a baby and other such questions!!! We're bloody trying alright is what I wana say. Don't know what came over me this month it just really upset me when AF came. Spotting 6 days after OV didn't help though!!xx

I was the same twinkletoes , also had the spotting after ov! I don't usually let it get me too down when AF arrives or at least don't show it but when AF turned up this month I bawled for a good twenty mins! I think the spotting made it worse as it really got my hopes up!xxx

Thank you so much for all the congratulations.xxx

I am overwhelmed by the news and the warm wishes, you are all such a lovely bunch of ladies.xxx

With my endometriosis I thought I was in this for the long haul, especially as bd is very painful for me! Sending baby dust to all those who the witch has visited and those still waiting to test.xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you so much for all the congratulations.xxx

I am overwhelmed by the news and the warm wishes, you are all such a lovely bunch of ladies.xxx

With my endometriosis I thought I was in this for the long haul, especially as bd is very painful for me! Sending baby dust to all those who the witch has visited and those still waiting to test.xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Arrrrggghhhhhh!!! I'm 11dpo today and I'm finding it even harder (didn't think that was even possible) not to test after seeing your bfp!!! Determined to wait till at least Thursday, ideally Friday. Had a lovely weekend which has distracted me nicely but back to symptom-spotting and fighting the urge to test now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back