~~~~~~ Hop on the AUGUST testing Express ~~~~~~

Thanks girls...big bottle of wine this weekend lol. Good luck to the rest of yous testing x

Ah sorry everyone who the witch got. Baby dust to you all for new cycle x

Well AF is due today :-( Had a WONDERFUL dream last night that I was pregnant and when I woke up I couldn't wait to login and tell you girsl, and then reality hit... ;-(

Well AF is due today :-( Had a WONDERFUL dream last night that I was pregnant and when I woke up I couldn't wait to login and tell you girsl, and then reality hit... ;-(

Have you tested yet??

Oh yes... Eejit that I am.. the past 2 days.. And of course AF has literally just arrived. Bang on schedule - I suppose at least she is punctual... :-( :)

Oh yes... Eejit that I am.. the past 2 days.. And of course AF has literally just arrived. Bang on schedule - I suppose at least she is punctual... :-( :)

Aww that's crap :( But as you say, at least she didn't make you wait any longer. Good luck for next cycle xxx

Sorry Nemi. Hoping next month is a better cycle!

Feeling a bit discouraged ladies! Just done an OPK and there was the usual stupid faint but there line! I mean come on! Either be there or go the f**k away!

Sorry Nemi, big hug to you my dear. xxx

SugarPop - GRRRR. Its incredibly frustrating. xxx

Sorry Melily24 and Nemi :( Hopefully we will all be part of a bumper crop of BFP's in September.

Sugarpop fingers crossed for you X

Sorry Nemi :(. Fx for your new cycle xx

How frustrating Sugarpop, fx xx

I was due to test on the 23rd, AF was due 20/21 and still no AF!, i held of testing as I miscarried last month so all a bit up in the air. Will test on the morning as a week late! Xx

Congratulations ladies on your bfp's iv been quiet but i am still lurking lol! Good luck to everyone else who is still in and those on their next cycle!
You can put a witch beside me now :(
I am due to ov this weekend when i am away on holiday but i couldnt bring myself to dtd when my son is in the bed next to us... Hoping i ov early or late but so far im feeling doubtful already.. Xx

I'm now out for August too - the witch got me last night :-( Good luck to the ladies still to test and congratulations to the BFPs so far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back